37. ♡ My happiest memory ♡

"It's you

"It's you...you are my happiest memory"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

A few days later, when the Quartet arrived at the Gryffindor table and sat down in the Great Hall, a good half a dozen owls fluttered down and landed on the table, surrounding Harry's plate.

"What's going on?" Ron asked in amazement.

The whole of Gryffindor table leaned forward to watch as another seven owls landed amongst the first ones, screeching, hooting, and flapping their wings.

Hermione's hands were  in the feathery mass and she pulled out a screech owl
bearing a long, cylindrical package.

"What the-?"

"I think I know what this means- open this one first!" Hermione said enthusiastically.

Harry ripped off the brown packaging.

Out rolled a tightly furled copy of the edition of The Quibbler.

He unrolled it to see his own face grinning sheepishly at him from the front cover.

In large red letters across his picture were the words:

HARRY POTTER SPEAKS OUT AT LAST:
THE TRUTH ABOUT HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED AND THE NIGHT I SAW HIM RETURN

"It's good, isn't it?" said Luna, who had drifted over to the Gryffindor table and now squeezed herself onto the bench between Fred and Daniella.

"You really published it!" Hermione said enthusiastically. "That's amazing, Luna!"

"It came out yesterday." Luna nodded in excitement. "Dad sent a free copy to Harry. The other letters must be from the readers."

"That's what I thought," said Hermione eagerly, "Harry, d'you mind if we-?"

"Help yourself," said Harry, feeling slightly bemused.

Ron, Hermione and Daniella started ripping open envelopes.

"This bloke thinks you're off your rocker," said Ron, glancing down at his
letter. "Ah well..."

"This woman recommends you try a good course of Shock Spells at St.Mungo's," said Hermione, crumpling up a second letter.

"This one looks okay, though," said Harry slowly, scanning a long letter from a witch in Paisley. "Hey, she says she believes me!"

"This one's in two minds," said Fred, who had joined in the letter-opening with enthusiasm. "Blimey, what a waste of parchment..."

"Here's another one you've convinced, Harry!" said Dani excitedly.

"What is going on here?" said a falsely sweet, girlish voice.