39. ♡ Big dragon firework ♡

"A big dragon firework chasing after Umbridge would be great"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

The castle grounds were gleaming in the sunlight as though freshly painted.

June had arrived, but to the fifth years, this meant only one thing: Their OWLs were upon them at last.

Their teachers were no longer setting them homework, and lessons were devoted to reviewing those topics their teachers thought most likely to come up in the exams.

Their first exam, Theory of Charms, was scheduled for Monday morning.

Harry agreed to quiz Dani on Saturday but regretted it almost at once.

He didn't see the difference between her and Hermione; Both were going crazy about the exams and could give a break neither themselves nor Harry and Ron.

"Can you stop being so worried about it?", Harry asked annoyed when Daniella looked, for what felt like the millionth time, through her book.

She hit him hard on the nose with the sharp edge of Achievements in Charming.

"Test me", Dani said handing him a book.

"Fine", he said snatching it from her hands and sitting on the couch face to face with her so Dani couldn't see the answers.

"What does Aparecium do?"

"Reveals secret messages written in invisible ink, or any other hidden markings"

"Correct. What about Avifors?"

"Transforms the target into a bird"

"Yes. Bombarda?"

"Creates a small explosion"

"Doesn't it create a large explosion?", Harry asked

Daniella snaffled the book from him and looked through the pages. "No! It's  Bombarda Maxima, Harry"

Harry groaned in annoyance. "You know I love you but why don't you do it yourself?", he said

Daniella rolled her eyes at him and bent over her book;

Ron was reading his two years of Charms notes with his fingers in his ears, his lips moving soundlessly;

Seamus was lying flaton his back on the floor, reciting the definition of a Substantive Charm, while Dean checked it against The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 5;

Parvati and Lavender were practising basic locomotion charms, making their pencil cases race each other around the edge of the table...

Dinner was a subdued affair that night.

Harry, Ron and Daniella did not talk much, but ate with gusto, having studied hard all day.

Hermione, however, kept putting down her knife and fork and diving under the table for her bag, from which she would seize a book to check some fact or figure.