30. ♡ Don't think I'm going to break up with you ♡

"Before you say anything, don't even think I'm going to break up with you

"Before you say anything, don't even think I'm going to break up with you. Not so easily, Potter"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

It was Sunday evening and the common room was filled with people including Daniella and Harry who were resting on the couch.

Earlier Harry asked her if he could try to braid her hair and she happily agreed.

Daniella sat between his legs on the floor with her back facing the couch as Harry started brushing her hair.

"So, how many parts should the hair be divided into?", he asked putting the hairbrush away

"Three parts and put left part into the middle then right into the middle and so on", she explained

"If I hurt you tell me immediately, okay?", Harry said

Dani nodded and he started braiding her hair as carefully as he could.

Daniella really enjoyed the feeling of his hands running through her hair...

"Done!", Harry happily exclaimed and handed her a small mirror she always carried in her bag.

Daniella took it and noticed that he had missed some strands of her hair but it made this hairstyle look even cooler.

"That's amazing, Harold", she said getting up from the floor and sitting on his lap. She kissed his cheek and Harry grinned at her.

Suddenly someone climbed into the room through the portrait hole. It was Ron who was clutching his broomstick. He gave a great leap of surprise when he saw Harry and Daniella and attempted to hide his new Cleansweep Eleven behind his back.

"What are you doing?", Harry asked him with Daniella still on his lap

"Er-nothing. What are you doing?"

Harry frowned at him and glanced at Dani who was smirking at Ron. She knew something he didn't, Harry thought to himself.

"Come on, Ronnie, you can tell us!", she said

Ron looked as though he was choosing between running away or reveal his secret to them.

He sighed and took a seat on the armchair next to them.

Daniella climbed off of Harry and sat next to him instead.

"I, well, well, Ok, I'll tell you, but don't laugh, all right?", Ron said defensively, turning redder with every second, "I-I thought I'd try out for Gryffindor Keeper now I've got a decent broom. There. Go on. Laugh"

"That's cool Ron", Daniella said smiling at her brother

"It's a brilliant idea! It'd be really cool if you got on the team! I've never seen you play Keeper, are you good?", Harry said with enthusiasm in his voice