45. ♡ Aggressive ♡

"You are so aggressive, Harold"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

Harry, Sirius, Hermione, Daniella, Ginny, Remus, Mr and Mrs Weasley and Hagrid arrived at the Diagon Alley.

When all of them left the cars Remus approached Harry, Sirius and Daniella.

"Put your hoods on and this too", he said handing them two pairs of sunglasses.

"And for Harry?", Sirius asked putting the glasses on

"I'll fall right away if I take off my own glasses", Harry said

"Forgot", Sirius said shaking his head in amusement

Daniella did as Remus said, and all of them walked down the street.

"I feel like a celebrity", Sirius whispered to Harry and Dani

They both chuckled and Daniella looked around. It was bizarre. Diagon Alley abounded; Almost every shop was crashed and deserted, even the sky was dark above them.

There were only a couple of people on the streets. And when they passed them, those strangers stared at all of them oddly, barely recognizing who was in hoods and sunglasses.

However, two boys around Dani's age stopped in their tracks and eyed her. She felt extremely uncomfortable under their gazes.

One of them whispered something to another boy and they both smirked looking at Daniella.

Harry seemed to notice those boys too, and moved her closer by her waist, not putting it away as they walked further towards Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.

"Children, you can go there for a little", said Remus pointing at Fred and George's shop, "and we will go get your robes and books"

They all nodded and separated their ways.

Weasley's Wizard Wheezes was bright and magnificent with dozens of customers.

Daniella stared in awe at the huge statue of either Fred or George that poked from the top of the shop.

Harry took her hand and dragged her inside smiling at her amazed expression.

"You think, we can take them off now?", Dani whispered to Harry pointing at her sunglasses and hood.

"What Remus doesn't know won't hurt him", he said taking off his hood and Dani followed his actions.

It was very loud and there were fireworks everywhere. Most of the customers were Hogwarts students, of all ages; A lot of them who recognized either Harry or Daniella whispered between themselves glancing at the couple.

"Look up at there!", Ginny said humorously from Dani's left.

The blonde girl looked up and saw a very ugly and accurate figure of Umbridge. It was cycling along the string that hung across the shop shrieking 'I will have order'.