1. ♡ Harry bloody Potter ♡

"Harry bloody Potter"

°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°

It was a sunny day. September 1. Harry, Ron and Hermione were sitting in the Hogwarts Express, being lucky to find an empty compartment for four of them.

Why four? Because there was a particular girl whose name was Daniella. She had big blue eyes, pale skin and blonde hair.

This girl was currently sleeping with her head on Harry's lap and no one had any suspicious thoughts about it since it was usual for her to do from the second year of Hogwarts.

Harry, Ron and Hermione were talking about the Quidditch World Cup and the events that had happened there when they heard the voice of the Trolley lady not far away from their compartment.

"Dani, the trolley is here...", Harry whispered in the girl's ear, "You want something?"

Daniella didn't open her eyes but was fully awake now. She didn't really understand what was going on and where she actually was...

"Wake up...", Harry said louder this time and when Dani didn't show any signs of being awake, he looked up at the red-headed boy in front of him, "Ron, maybe you will wake her up? She is your sister after all", he said.

Daniella was now shocked and thrilled. 'I have shifted' she thought.

She opened her eyes and saw the most beautiful emerald green eyes, she had ever seen, looking down at her. She felt as though she was drowning in them...

"Finally", the raven-haired boy said, smiling sheepishly at Dani

The girl shot up into a sitting position, looked around and noticed that she was in the compartment of Hogwarts Express with Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and Harry bloody Potter.

"Blimey, Daniella. How can you sleep like this every time...", Ron told her chuckling, "I suppose, you won't wake up even if we are on fire"

"Oh, shove off," Dani said rolling her eyes playfully.

The only thing that bothered her at the moment was how no one had questions about her being blonde Weasley. Those two words couldn't even stand together in one sentence... but she hoped that she would find out about it later.

"So, I asked if you wanted anything from the trolley?" Harry asked her again.

Daniella looked at the boy and realized how handsome he actually was. His messy brown hair, smooth skin, deep and perfect eyes... just everything about Harry made her fall for him...

"What's wrong? Is anything on my face?" he asked her with a concern in his voice,

"Uh...no, it's perfect...I mean fine! Everything is-is fine", she rambled and mentally facepalmed herself.