33. ♡ Love and affection ♡

"It means love and affection"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

After Harry and Daniella's "date", they told Ron and Hermione about the Room of Requirements. Hermione informed other members of Dumbledore's Army about the place and time of the first meeting.

Today Harry and Ron had a Quidditch practice since Ron made the team successfully.

"Will you go with us?", Harry asked Dani sitting on the couch next to her. Daniella was reading a book about magical plants Neville gave her a couple of days before.

She had never been a fan of reading in her CR but reading about magic was something different and if she wasn't busy doing her homework or hanging out with her friends she always read.

"Dani!", Harry called her once again since she was too focused on her book and didn't answer him.

She looked up at him, "What did you say?"

"I swear, you become more and more like Hermione", He said shaking his head

"Haven't you ever tried to read, Harold? That's all is so interesting", she said enthusiastically

"Whatever...I asked if you wanted to come to watch our Quidditch practice"

"Sure", Dani said putting her book into her bag and swinging it over her shoulder.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

On their way to the pitch, they met Ron and went altogether...

Daniella stood outside the locker room waiting for the boys to wish them good luck.

Harry came out first and when he saw Dani waiting for him he approached her.

"Let me guess, you are going to read that book now?", Harry asked smirking and putting a strand of her hair behind her ear gently.

"Maybe", Daniella said thoughtfully, "But if you will be too attractive while you are playing and I won't be able to rip my eyes off of you then I won't read", she said chuckling

"I'll try my best to look too attractive", Harry said smirking

The girl stood on her tiptoes, planted a soft kiss on his cheek and said, "Well good luck with that mission of yours, Harold"

Harry grinned and kissed her lips shortly.

"Harry, you coming or staying to keep snogging my sister?", They heard Ron saying as he approached the couple

"Good luck, Ronald", Daniella said ignoring his comment

"Thanks", Ron said and both he and Harry walked away to join their teammates.