41. ♡ Don't leave me ♡

"I'm begging you

"I'm begging you...don't leave me"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

Bright orange lights were growing larger and rounder on all sides;

They could see the tops of buildings, streams of headlights like luminous insect eyes, squares of pale yellow that were windows.

Quite suddenly, it seemed, they were hurtling towards the pavement;

Daniella gripped the Thestral with every last ounce of her strength as Harry held her waist as tightly as he could.

"Harry, I'll be bruised!", Daniella shouted

"What?", Harry yelled since he hadn't heard a thing because of the wind.

Daniella shook her head, "Never mind!", she bellowed

The horse touched the dark ground as lightly as a shadow and Harry slid from its back.

He helped Daniella to slide down as well and they both looked around.

Ron landed a short way off and toppled immediately from his Thestral onto the pavement. "Never, ever again...that was the worst-

"Dunno, I liked it", Daniella shrugged, "But I think your grip was too tight, Harry", she said rubbing her sides

"Sorry", he mumbled but Dani just waved him off.

Hermione and Ginny touched down on either side of Ron: both slid off their mounts a little more gracefully than him.

Neville jumped down, shaking; and Luna dismounted smoothly.

"Over here", Harry said. He led all of them to the battered telephone box and opened the door.

Daniella was the first to enter;

Ron and Ginny marched in after her;

Hermione, Neville and Luna squashed themselves in and Harry forced himself into the box after Luna.

"Whoever's nearest the receiver, dial six two four four two!" Harry said.

Daniella reached the dial; as it whirred back into place the cool female voice sounded inside the box.

"Welcome to the Ministry of Magic. Please state your name and business"

"Harry Potter, Daniella Weasley, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger," Harry said very quickly, "Ginny Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood...we're here to save someone unless your Ministry can do it first!"

"Thank you," said the cool female voice. "Visitors, please take the badges and attach them to the front of your robes"

Seven badges slid out of the metal chute where returned coins normally appeared.