71. ♡ Not the end ♡

"It's not the end yet"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

Hogwarts was in ruins. There was horrifying chaos everywhere you lay your eyes on; trolls, fires, house-elves fighting with their knives, giant spiders. Each person who had any possibility to help was taking a part in the battle.

Harry, Hermione and Ron, who had just run out of the Room of Requirements, turned the corner into a half-destroyed corridor. 

"Where the hell did you leave her?!", Ron screamed over the loud noises all around them. 

"She went to Fred!", Harry blurted on their way.

Even though the fact that Daniella was with Fred didn't really guarantee her safety, it calmed Ron a little bit.

Three of them were running as people around them were flying in different directions, hitting the walls. Some of those walls even crashed, causing Harry, Hermione and Ron to shirk and evade.

When they finally reached the cabin by the lake and got inside they kneeled behind a dusty glass wall where Snape and Voldemort wouldn't be able to see them.

"You have performed extraordinary magic with this wand, my Lord, in the last few hours alone", Snape said, in his usual dull tone but it was clearly heard that the man was scared.

"No. No...I am extraordinary, but the wand resists me", Voldemort began slowly.

"There is no wand more powerful. Ollivander himself has said it. Tonight, when the boy comes, it will not fail you. I am sure of it", said Snape as Voldemort came face to face with him, "It answers to you and you only" 

"Does it?"

"My Lord?", Snape said and pursed his lips. 

"The wand. Does it truly answer to me?", Voldemort questioned as he walked in circles around Snape, "You're a clever man, Severus. Surely you must know. Where does its true loyalty lie?"

"With you, of course, my Lord", Snape said obediently. 

"The Elder wand cannot serve me properly because I am not its true master. The elder wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner", he stopped taking a pause, "You killed Dumbledore, Severus. While you live, the elder wand cannot truly be mine

Snape began to slowly back away, fear washing across his face.

"You've been a good and faithful servant, Severus, but only I can live forever" 

"My Lord,-"

He was cut off by his throat slicing open in a wave of Voldemort's wand. He fell to the ground, right against the back of the window, Harry was hiding behind. The boy flinched, closing his eyes.