64. ♡ Your boyfriend's falling for someone else ♡

"You are not even able to see your own boyfriend falling for someone else"

°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°

"Does it hurt?"

"Not really"

"Well, like this...", trailed Hermione fixing up the sling around Dani's arm, "And like this", she put it around her neck, so her arm wouldn't move a lot.

"Done", said the bushy-haired girl and got up from the bed.

"Thank you", Daniella smiled at her friend and stood up as well.

"We'll be eating now", Hermione said, leading the way to the kitchen.

"What do we have for eating?", asked Ron excitedly as he and Harry sat at the table.

"I've taken some canned goods, honey, water, different nuts..."

"I'm taking nuts!", Ron cut Dani off and snatched a pack of hazelnuts.

"That's for everyone, Ron", said Hermione sternly.

Not wanting to share, Ron grimaced but put the pack into the middle of the table anyway.

Daniella let out a little amused giggle, sitting down next to Harry, and she grabbed a spoon to try some honey.

"You are so pale", murmured Harry, examining his girlfriend's face, "and those awful eye bruises", he caressed her cheek.

"I'm fine, Harry", Dani assured, seeing his over-worried expression, "You want some?", she asked holding up a spoon full of honey.

"Okay", he nodded and Daniella carefully fed him. She chuckled when he scrunched his nose because of the extremely sweet taste.

"No more honey", Harry shook his head, and Daniella, with a light smile on her face, wiped his chin with her thumb.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Ron placed the locket on a rock and backed away from it.

"Ready?", he asked. Harry and Hermione nodded while Daniella stood behind them, leaning back on the big tree and with her tired eyes watching their every move.

Although she knew it would be useless she couldn't say it to them, so she stood behind. She didn't even have a chance to help them since Harry and Ron told her not to do anything and don't waste her strengths.

Harry stepped up first. "Dissenduim!"

Sparks erupted all around the locket yet it remained unharmed.

Then Hermione raised her wand and with a loud "Incendio!", the locket burst into fire and flew up into the air, landing a few feet away from the rock. Once again, unharmed.