35. ♡ Have to tell them ♡

"You have to tell them now"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

December arrived, bringing with it more snow and a positive avalanche of homework for the fifth-years. Ron and Hermione's prefect duties also became more and more onerous as Christmas approached. They were so busy that Hermione had even stopped knitting elf hats.

"All those poor elves I haven't set free yet, having to stay here over Christmas because there aren't enough hats!"

Harry and Daniella, who had not had the heart to tell her that Dobby was taking everything she made, locked eyes and bent lower over their History of Magic essays.

Ron and Hermione's prefect duties had their benefits too. Daniella and Harry had so much quality time together; walking around the castle grounds hand in hand, Harry was helping her to practice Quidditch privately...

"I wish you could spend Christmas holidays with us", Ron told Harry glancing at him from his Transfiguration essay.

"Yeah", Harry sighed heavily, "Me too"

"But at least there's one positive thing of you not coming with us", Ron said as three of them looked at him with questioning looks.

"I won't see you two", he said motioning to Harry and Daniella, "clinching onto each other"

Harry rolled his eyes and Dani said, "We don't clinch onto each other"

"Yeah? Then what is it?", Ron asked pointing at Daniella's legs laying on Harry's and her head on his shoulder.

"It's just comfortable to sit like this", Daniella said as Harry looked at her with a smirk

"While studying...", Ron said rolling his eyes

"Yes, while studying...Sod off, Ronnie. You are too single to understand", Dani stated

Ron just huffed and went back to his homework.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Harry arrived early in the Room of Requirement for the last D.A. meeting
before the holidays and was very glad he had because when he entered the room he saw that Dobby had decorated the place for Christmas.

He could tell the elf had done it because nobody else would have strung a hundred golden baubles from the ceiling, each showing a picture of Harry's face and bearing the legend: "HAVE A VERY HARRY CHRISTMAS!"

Harry had only just managed to get the last of them down before the door creaked open and Luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasley entered.

"Hello," Luna said vaguely, looking around at what remained of the decorations. "These are nice, did you put them up?"