21. ♡ You are in love ♡

"You are in love, aren't you?"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

Right now Daniella was standing near Dumbledore's office waiting for Harry.

Long story short they found Mr Crouch dead. Harry asked Dani if she could go with him to Dumbledore and of course, she agreed.

In fifteen minutes or so Harry came out from the office a little bit shaken.

He told Daniella all he had seen in the Pensieve but she didn't even try to listen very attentively since she had already known everything.

They walked through the halls holding each other's hands but stopped in their tracks when they heard a loud voice

"It's a sign, Severus!", Karkaroff exclaimed holding his sleeve up and revealing a dark mark. Harry looked at them confused squeezing Dani's hand.

When Snape and Karkaroff noticed two uninvited guests, Igor hid his mark and with the look that could kill toward the couple, he stormed away.

Harry tried to drag Daniella away from there but Snape seemed to have other plans.

"Potter, Weasley", he said coldly, "What's your hurry?"

Harry glanced at the girl for a second and they slowly approached Severus.

"Congratulations, Potter, your performance in the Black Lake was inspiring", he said in a tone that could make anyone want to fall asleep right there.

Snape then turned to look at Daniella, "Good that your loverboy didn't let you drown in there"

Daniella glared at him fighting an urge to reply tartly.

"Gillyweed, am I correct?", Snape continued

"Yes, sir ", said Harry frowning

"Ingenious", Snape said and entered his little room with various ingredients for potions.

"A rather rare herb, gillyweed. Not something in your everyday garden. Nor is this", he said climbing up the stairs and taking an empty bottle

When Snape was standing next to the couple again he held up that empty bottle and asked, "Know what it is?"

Harry shook his head and said, "Bubble juice, sir?"

Daniella chuckled but tried to cover it up with a fake cough.

Snape glanced at her with his killing look and then returned his attention to Harry, "Veritaserum. Three drops of this and You-know-who himself would spill his darkest secrets...The use of it on a student is, regrettably, forbidden. However, should you ever steal from personal stores again and my hand might just slip over your morning pumpkin juice."