4. ♡ Support ♡

"He needs our support"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

When the familiar group of people entered the Great Hall it was almost full. They were about to find out the names of the three champions. But of course, Dani knew that it would be four this time. She was kinda nervous for Harry but tried her best not to show it.

"Hope it's Angelina", said Fred as Harry, Ron, Hermione and Daniella sat down.

"So do I!", said Hermione breathlessly.

"I think it's going to be Cedric", Dani stated with a knowing smirk, looking around the Great Hall.

"And why is that, little?", Fred asked her.

All five of them looked at the blonde girl. "Dunno, I just think so", she shrugged.

Out of the corner of her eye, Dani noticed Harry looking at her with his eyebrows frowned.

"What?", Daniella asked as she turned to him

"Oh, never mind" He waved her off and then rolled his eyes to himself.

George nudged her shoulder and leaned to whisper something into her ear.

"Are you that oblivious?", He questioned.

"What do you mean?", Dani whispered back.

"Oh Godric, he is jealous, sis"

"As if, Georgie", She chuckled, shaking her head slightly.

Dumbledore got to his feet. On either side of him, Professor Karkaroff and Madame Maxime looked as tense and expectant as anyone.

"Well, the goblet of fire is almost ready to make its decision," said Dumbledore, "I estimate that it requires one more minute. Now, when the champions' names are called, I would ask them to please to come up to the top of the Hall, walk along with the staff table, and go through into the next chamber"-he indicated the door behind the staff table-"Where they will be receiving their first instructions"

He took out his wand and gave a great sweeping wave with it; at once, all the candles except those inside the carved pumpkins were extinguished, plunging them into a state of semidarkness. The Goblet of Fire now shone more brightly than anything in the whole Hall, the sparkling bright, bluey whiteness of the flames almost painful on the eyes.

Everyone watched, waiting... A few people kept checking their watches...

"Any second," Lee Jordan whispered, two seats away from Dani.

The flames inside the goblet turned suddenly red again. Sparks began to fly from it. The next moment, a tongue of flame shot into the air, a charred piece of parchment fluttered out of it-the whole room gasped.