69. ♡ Not a single day ♡

"Not a single day without something happening to you"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

Five figures hit solid earth and they all smelled salty air.

Harry squinted around through the darkness. There seemed to be a cottage a short way away under the wide, starry sky, and he thought he saw movement outside it.

"Dobby, is this Shell Cottage?", he whispered, "Have we come to the right place?"

He looked around. The little elf stood a few feet from him.

Harry crawled onto his feet and hurried off to the place where he stood, and where, he then noticed, sat Daniella.

"It's going to hurt a little bit, Ms. Weasley", Harry heard Dobby say, and he furrowed his brows before approaching the two.

"What happened?", he asked, sitting down next to them.

"Nothing to worry about", said Daniella and sent Harry a little smile, even though, Harry didn't really buy it.

"Ms. Weasley saved Dobby and got injured", squealed Dobby and carefully took Dani's hand, bringing it up for Harry to see.

Harry gaped when he saw the tip of the silver knife inside of her palm, and blood streaming out of the wound.

"Harry Potter, you need to take out the knife and Dobby will heal it right away", Dobby explained, "Is it okay?"

"Whatever you say, Dobby", Harry replied and looked up at Dani. She sat there with a happy expression on her face, looking at the little elf. He couldn't put his finger on why would she be happy when her hand was literally covered in blood.

"On the count of three", Dobby said, "one...two...three!"

With one hand Harry held Dani's hand and with another he quickly pulled out a knife, causing Dani to grunt in pain loudly.

Without hesitation, Dobby snapped his tiny fingers and Dani felt her wound disappear, along with great pain.

"How do you feel?", Harry whispered, examining her hand.

"Great, thanks", Dani answered, looking appreciatively between Harry and Dobby.

"Dobby has to go, Harry Potter", said the elf, "But we'll meet again"

"Thank you for everything, Dobby", Harry said, smiling down at him.

"It's pleasure to help my friends", he said, and in one quick motion, with one snap of his fingers, Dobby disapparated.

Daniella looked around and her eyes fell on Ron, whose arm was around Hermione, and both of their faces showed no other than fear.

"You alright, guys?", she asked.