26. ♡ You're an idiot, Ron ♡

"You're an idiot, Ron, but I love you"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

"Aren't they cute?"

"No, 'Mione, they are not"

"Ronald, you just can't distinguish what's cute and what's not"

"I can. Just wake them up before I throw something heavy at Harry"

Hermione glanced at Ron's angered expression and slightly shook her head. She, of course, knew that Ron was overprotective about his sisters but still couldn't understand why he was so worried if he knew Harry quite well...there was nothing to bother of, in her opinion.

Nevertheless, Hermione approached the bed, where Harry and Daniella were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. The blonde girl was laying on top of Harry, his hands on her lower back and her head on his chest.

"Guys...wake up", Hermione said, shaking their shoulders lightly.

Both of them stirred in the sleep and Daniella opened her eyes. She rolled off of Harry and sat on the bed.

Dani then rubbed her eyes and saw smirking Hermione near her and Ron, who stood in the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest and his brows furrowed.

"Good morning", she said quietly in her sleepy voice.

Harry, hearing her speaking, tried to grab and put her down again but Dani slapped his hands, seeing Ron's face.

Harry whined and turned to the other side but when he heard another voice, he sat up with a start and looked around the room.

"Good morning!?", Ron asked loudly, "Maybe it feels good for you but as for me...I have few questions for you, Daniella Cassiopeia", he said like a furious mother when her child did something wrong.

"What's up with you?", Dani questioned, narrowing her eyes at him, "Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"

"Pfff...everything's great", Ron scoffed impatiently, "Just my sister sleeping in one bed with a boy at age of 15!", he exclaimed.

Daniella's eyes widened. She definitely didn't expect this. The girl stared at her brother in shock and after a little pause she finally spoke, "It's not like he could sleep with you in your bad so he wouldn't have his horrible nightmares, which I suppose are much worse than your dreams about a world full of sweets!"

"Guys-", Hermione tried to stop this argument but Ron just held up his hand, not letting her cut in.

"You couldn't just talk and calm him down, could you!?"

"No, I couldn't, Ronald!", Dani snapped, "I want to help Harry as much as I'm able to. And if it helps him to have a peaceful sleep, we'll spend every night like this! And...",