36. ♡ Romantic ♡

"What? I think it's quite romantic, isn't it?"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

"You sure you haven't seen anything?"

"Is something going to happen soon?"

"Did you have your dreams recently?"

With those questions from all Weasley children and Hermione, Daniella was followed since she told them about her "ability".

Dani realised that they were just curious but it made her want to scream at them and sprint away from everyone.

Of course, she knew everything that would happen to them in the future but telling them wasn't in her plans...

When anyone questioned about any future danger Daniella just politely told them that she hadn't seen anything ducking nails into her palms.

One morning, Harry, noticing Dani's state, snapped at Ron when three of them were hanging out in the boys' room and Ron asked one of those questions again.

"Stop it, Ron! If she sees something she will tell us immediately. It doesn't help when you ask her the same questions every bloody day", Harry said furiously, sitting on his bed next to Daniella, who was looking at her lap not daring to meet Ron's eyes.

"Right...sorry", Ron said quietly looking down, "I-I'll leave you two probably"

And with that, the red-headed boy got up from his bed and closed the door behind him.

"You shouldn't have snapped at him. It's alright", Dani whispered still looking at the hands she was folding with.

"It's not alright, Dani. I see that it disturbs you", Harry said taking her hand and pressing it to his lips. Daniella didn't say anything...

Suddenly Harry took her by her waist and Dani yelped in surprise.

He laughed and sat her on his lap so they were facing each other.

"You know what the date is today?", he asked kissing the tip of her nose

Daniella smiled and nodded eagerly.

"Happy anniversary!", they said in unison and snickered.

"I can't believe it's been already a year," Harry said

"Yeah...but I'm still happy Ronald exposed you", Dani said chuckling

Harry rolled his eyes playfully and said, "Should I give you my present now or on Christmas?"

"Let's do it on Christmas. It's in a few days anyway"

"Alright", Harry said and planted a soft kiss on her lips, "I think breakfast is ready, wanna go?"