53. ♡ Her Harry ♡

"Her Harry

"Her Harry...His Daniella"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

"What do you mean?", Daniella asked absolutely confused, as Blaise was still glaring at Pansy.

"Tell her", Blaise demanded and slightly pushed Pansy in Dani's direction.

"No.", the dark-haired girl said at once and wanted to leave, but Blaise blocked her way off, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Will someone tell me what the hell you two are on about?", Daniella spat wanting to get straight to the point already.

"Alright...", Pansy breathed and turned to Dani, keeping a distance between the two of them, "I hate you, you know that?"

Daniella rolled her eyes in annoyance, "I don't have time for that, Parkinson"

"It's me who slipped the poison to Potter's drink", Pansy said not meeting anyone's eyes

"What?", Daniella raised her brows, "What poison?"

"That one that makes the person not to feel love and all towards the others", Pansy explained and locked eyes with Dani at last.

Daniella's head felt dizzy. All these days Harry was under the effect of the potion...

She felt as though she was ready to kill Parkinson right there. She wanted her to suffer just as she did. But Dani couldn't put her finger on the reason of Pansy's actions.

"Why!?", she exclaimed.

"Because I wanted you to feel all the pain I've been feeling for ages!", Pansy bellowed as a few tears fell from her eyes.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Parkinson?", Daniella said as she felt her blood boil. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Blaise going away from them.

Pansy shook her head and wanted to run away, but Daniella quickly approached her and caught her wrist.
"Tell. Me. Now", she claimed emphasizing every word through greeted teeth.

Pansy abruptly yanked her hand out of Dani's grip and glared at the blonde girl in front of her.

"You never knew how it is to be unloved", Pansy said burning holes through Dani's body, "You've always had Potter by your side and that's just disgusting"

Daniella wanted to trump her for not telling the actual reason but stayed quiet, letting Pansy continue.

"You've always been so focused on Potter and never noticed that Draco likes you", she said with her voice cracking.

"But...but he told me it was a pathetic crush in the fourth year", Daniella quoted Malfoy, remembering his strange behavior one year ago.

Pansy scoffed lowly, "You really think so?", she asked daringly, "He still likes you and doesn't even notice other people who care about him!"