31. ♡ His eyes ♡

"The first thing I noticed about Harry was his eyes"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

(☆ While you read I recommend you to listen to that video above. I just do like this and that's amazing ☆)

The next day Harry had a regular Occulomency lesson with Snape. But before it, he and Daniella decided to take a walk in the Forbidden Forest.

Harry wore his dark blue jacket while Dani had her hoddie on but let's be honest...it was Harry's one of course.

They proceeded further into the Forest holding each other's hands.

"You sure you aren't cold?", Harry asked for the millionth time

"I've already told you that I'm good, don't worry", Dani replied and pecked his cheek.

He put his arm around her shoulder moving her closer to him.

Soon enough they saw Luna standing in the middle of an empty area (Or from Daniella's point of view it was empty, even though she knew that there were several Thestrals).

"Shall we join her?", Harry asked the girl beside him quietly

"Yes, let's go. Luna is very nice", Dani said smiling

"If you say so", Harry said returning her smile and they approached the girl with long blonde hair in blue and white clothes.

Luna didn't even turn around to see who were behind her and said, "Hello Harry Potter and Daniella Weasley"

"Hi, Luna!", Daniella said enthusiastically moving Harry's arm away and standing next to the girl.

Harry stood on the other side of Luna and looked at her bare feet, "Your feet...aren't they cold?"

Luna looked up at him and said, "A bit...Unfortunately, all my shoes are mysteriously disappeared", she then looked at Daniella and whispered, "I suspect nargles are behind it"

Daniella cracked a little smile and nodded while Harry looked at Dani like she had gone crazy.

"Daniella-

Luna began but Daniella cut her off, "You can call me Dani, we are friends, right?"

"That would be great", Luna grinned at the girl, "I wanted to say that there's something on your neck. Maybe you need to go to the Hospital Wing?"

Daniella touched her neck quickly but seeing Harry's smirk growing she put her hand away and smiled at Luna awkwardly, "Don't worry, I don't think Madam Pomfrey can fix it. It will be gone soon"

Harry turned his gaze from the girls to the horse-like thing in front of him and asked, "What are they?"

"Thestrals", Luna replied dreamily, "They are quite gentle but people avoid them since they are a bit..."