32. ♡ I don't need anyone but you ♡

"I don't need anyone but you, my idiot"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

Neither Hermione nor Daniella made any mention of Harry giving Defence Against the Dark Arts lessons for two whole weeks after their original suggestion.

One day they discussed it once again and Harry finally agreed to have a meeting with a couple of people...

On the day of a Hogsmeade weekend, they walked between the tall stone pillars topped with winged boars.

"Where are we going, anyway?", Harry asked, "The Three Broomsticks?"

"No", said Hermione, "no, it's always packed and noisy. We've told the others to meet us in the Hog's Head, that other pub, you know the one, it's not on the main road. I think it's a bit... you know...

"Dodgy", Daniella finished her sentence, "but students don't normally go in there, so we won't be overheard"

"Who is supposed to be meeting us then?", Harry asked

"Just a couple of people", Dani waved him off

"Are you lying?" He asked looking straight into her eyes

"No", she answered trying her best to sound trustworthy

"You are lying", Harry stated looking away from her and shaking his head.

Daniella sighed and turned to Hermione, "See? There is a negative side of this eyes thing", she whispered to her

"I hope everything will be alright", Hermione whispered back nervously

"It will don't worry", Dani assured her patting her arm.

They walked down the main street past Zonko's Wizarding Joke Shop and turned up a side street at the top of which stood a small inn.

A battered wooden sign hung from a rusty bracket over the door, with a picture on it of a wild boar's severed head, leaking blood onto the white cloth around it. The sign creaked in the wind as they approached. All four of them hesitated outside the door.

"Well, come on", said Hermione, slightly nervously. Harry led the way inside.

The barman sidled towards them out of a back room. He was a grumpy-looking old man with a great deal of long grey hair and beard.

"What?", he grunted

"Four Butterbeers, please", said Dani

The man reached beneath the counter and pulled up four very dusty, very dirty bottles, which he slammed on the bar.

"Eight Sickles", he said.

Daniella reached inside her pocket to take out the money but Harry stopped her taking his hand in his, "I'll get them", he said quickly, passing over the silver.