23. ♡ I'll miss you ♡

"I'll miss you, Harry"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

It was a sunny day at Hogwarts. Plenty of people were gathered on its grounds. Everyone was saying their goodbyes to the students from foreign schools.

If you want to ask who won the Tournament...That was complicated but the judges decided to share prize money between Harry Potter and Cedric Diggory.

Earlier Daniella had to explain everything to Harry and she lied to him too saying that she had some type of dreams. But she assured him that they weren't as bad as his.

Lying to Harry was much more difficult than to Dumbledore. But if she said that she was just a shifter and tried to explain what that's all meant people would probably think that the girl simply had gone crazy.

Harry and Dumbledore were the only people who knew. She told neither members of the Weasley family nor Hermione... Harry promised to keep it a secret until Daniella wants to tell them herself.

Right now Daniella was standing in the middle of a buzzing crowd in the courtyard searching for her French friend.

She saw little Gabrielle and thought that Fleur would be not far from her sister.

When she approached her she saw that Fleur just kissed Ron's cheek. His face heated up and Harry who stood next to him chuckled at his friend's facial expression.

A tall blonde girl turned around and her eyes lit up. She beamed at Daniella and brought her into a tight hug.

"Tu vas me manquer, Daniella!", she told her [I will miss you, Daniella!]

"Tu vas aussi me manquer", Dani said and they let go of each other [I will miss you too]

Fleur put her arm around Daniella's shoulder protectively and looked at Harry. It felt like Dani had an older sister.

"Treat her right, 'Arry or I will come from France and take her away from you", she said in a stern tone with a French accent.

Ron and Daniella chuckled but Harry just stood there not telling a word. He thought that dating Daniella was a life-threatening decision. She had too many people who tried to protect her from him.

Daniella felt someone tugging on her sleeve and looked down. Gabrielle was grinning at her.

Daniella kneeled and hugged a little girl tightly. Still not letting her go she whispered into her ear, "Go kiss Harry's cheek, I know you want to and he will appreciate it, I promise"

When they let go of each other Dani winked at the younger girl and nudged her in Harry's direction.

Gabrielle approached the raven-haired boy and Harry bent down because he thought that the girl wanted to tell him something but instead, Gabrielle quickly kissed his cheek grinning and ran back to Daniella hugging her knees.