24. ♡ Shut up and kiss me ♡

"Just shut up and kiss me, Potter"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

It's been the best summer Daniella had ever had so far.

All Weasley children spent hours playing different board games every day, playing Quidditch but Ginny and Daniella weren't allowed to play since the boys said it was too dangerous for them so the girls usually sat on the grass watching other Weasleys fly on their brooms in the air.

But even though Ron, Fred and George didn't let Ginny and Daniella play with them, sometimes, two girls left their bedroom late at night and played Quidditch by themselves.

Ginny played rather better than Dani but it didn't really bother neither her nor Daniella. Both of them helped and advised each other in different aspects so their games were full of fun and avail.

With every passing night Daniella felt that her plan in becoming a part of the Quidditch team in the 6th year was more and more possible.

Some days Daniella spent her time in the room of Fred and George. The twins were inventing new products for their joke shop and Dani helped them since she was good at potions and charms. Little did Fred and George knew that she just scripted that she would be quite good at all the subjects, especially potions and charms.

Since Daniella could cook well, she also helped Mrs. Weasley with meals so she wouldn't make so much food on her own.

Once, she even dragged Ron with her to the kitchen and told their mother to leave cooking the dinner for them;

"Well, now, Ronald, you are going to be a co-chef", she told him cheerfully.

"But I suck at cooking, Dani", Ron groaned, not finding this idea a good one.

"No, you don't. You just need a proper teacher", she said, handing him a pink apron.

"I need to wear this!?", he exclaimed, examining it with an unhappy expression.

"Yes, stop complaining and spend some time with your favourite sister", she said, tying his apron.

"I heard it, Daniella!", they suddenly heard Ginny's voice from the girls' room.

Ron and Daniella locked eyes and both of them stuffed their laughs.

The red-head then sighed heavily and began, "Dani, we spend every day toge-

"Shush!", Daniella abruptly put her finger against his lips. She then put her own apron on and took out all the ingredients.

One hour was spent with Daniella ordering Ron what to mix and what to add. Ron didn't complain anymore, he secretly enjoyed this time...

"It's kinda hard to cook, I must admit", Ron confessed while mixing dough for a blueberry pie and side-looking at his sister.

"It's not really when you do it regularly", Dani shrugged, adding some sugar into the bowl with berries, and she started mixing them carefully.