chapter 7 I don't find it sickening at all!

At school

Tohru! Star! It's not like you two to be late. You oversleep? Uo asks, placing her hand on her hip. Huh? Oh. that's right. Tohru says. Hehe yeah. star says laughing nervously. WAIT! What's with the bandaid? Uo ask lifting up star's bangs. Oh... uh i slipped and ran into the wall at work yesterday hehe. Star nervously chuckled not looking uo in the eyes. Besides if she found out that stupid boy kyo hit me the table she'd littearly kill him. Well i'd do it first since he hurt my face. Star finished the last part in her mind. So even the princess admits she's super lazy and clumsy. The four girls turn and look at the girls from the yuki fanclub. You should've stayed home and gotten more beauty rest. She says. Hana looks over at them then they both yelped and walked away. Hana fell behind them. The prince was late too, so they're extra on edge. And suspicious. Uo says rubbing her head. I definitely can't tell them me and star stayed at his house. Tohru says in her mind watching hana come back into the room. What a buncha airheads. Must be nice to be so dumb. Uo says. Hehe yeah. star says. Yuki walks in and stares at star and tohru.

After school

Star and tohru walk down the halls getting ready to leave. Princess. yuki calls. Star stops. don't worry, I'll meet you outside. Tohru says smiling then walking away. O-oh ok. star says then walks into the classroom. Is that you, soma? Star says walking into the classroom. What did you and Miss Honda tell your friends? Our secret, is it safe? Yuki asks not making eye contact. W-we didn't tell them anything. I didn't even let any of my fanboys know. Oh, no, were you worried that me and tohru would go and blab to everybody? Star says walking up to yuki. I promise, you don't have to worry about us. Our mom's told us that only bad people spill secrets that have been entrusted to them. Star says. No. i'm not concerned-. yuki starts to say but gets cut off. Look, I'll swear you an oath. We could even seal it with fire or blood if you wanted to! Star says, showing her arm to yuki. No listen. Yuki says. Mom apparently used to do stuff like that all the- star get cut off by yuki pushing her against the wall. That's not the issue here. He shouts resting his hand besider her head. I'm sorry, but even though you're doing your best not to tell, we might end up erasing your memories. Yuki says. Star gasps. Well, not literally. It's more like a strong form of hypnotism. Yuki says, looking down. A long time ago, the truth about me came out, just like it did this morning. I was playing around with some friends and a girl hugged me. It was a giant mess. And in the end, everyone who saw it happen had their memories suppressed. Yuki explains.

Flashback

Akito,am I really so strange that I have to hide who I am? Young Yuki asks. Yes. you are. A person turning into a rat is obviously something no one would understand. People would be sickened by your existence, and they'd begin to avoid you at all costs. You would be utterly alone. Is that what you want? Young akito asks

End of flashback

Are you okay? Star asks. Yuki looks up the backs away from her. I'm sorry. Yuki says, walking away a bit. But I can't go against whatever akito says is right for us. No matter what's decided, I must go along with it. Yuki says facing away from star. That's just how.. It is. He says, turning around, walking past star. Wait. hold on, i-- star grabs his shirt and bumps into yuki and he transforms. A girl ran past the classroom. I'm so sorry! It was an accident I swear! I-i'd never do that on purpose! Star says facing the wall. It's okay. Just as long as no one saw. Yuki says in his rat form. What I wanted to say was... I appreciate you being concerned about me and tohru. It makes me happy so thanks. Star says, giving him a closed eye smile. And I get what you said. This is an important secret that me and tohru accidentally found out. Something that could have a huge effect on you. So please, I want you to do whatever will make you and your family feel the safest. Sure, the idea of forgetting makes me sad, but if that's what we have to do, we'll grin and bear it. Star says. But I do have one thing to ask you. If I forget you, please befriend me and tohru again. She says as Yuki transforms back. Star gasps looking up at the sealing. Then turns and looks at the wall. The amount of time we stay as animals varies. Yuki explains putting on his clothes. Star sighs blushing. Good to know. She says doing a small wave.There we go. all done. Yuki says turning around so does star. Oh, your tie is crooked. star says giggling. Yuki chuckles. I'm not great when it comes to that. He says. No sweat. It's lucky for you, I'm here to help. Star says, fixing his tie. People would be sickened by your existence. You would be utterly alone.Young akito voice said in yuki's head. Princess you don't feel.. Sickened? Yuki asked, looking down at star. Oh no. I'm fine! star says smiling. Huh? No, that isn't what I meant. Yuki says. Yuki looked down at star blushing as she was fixing his tie. Star giggles a bit making yuki look down at her in confusion. Who do you take me for i'm not as spacy and dumb as tohru. You were talking about your rat form. I don't find it sickening at all if i'm being completely honest i think it's super cool! And super duper cute! Star says giving yuki a cute smile.

 I don't find it sickening at all if i'm being completely honest i think it's super cool! And super duper cute! Star says giving yuki a cute smile

Yuki stares at star for a bit with a big blush on his face hearing akito's words play in his mind. He shakes his head then smiles at star softly. Shall we go? yuki says. Yeah, good idea tohru must be tired of waiting now! star says. Thanks for that. Yuki says, walking beside star. No problem. I've got a knack for neckties. Star says, looking at yuki.