Chapter 41 It's spring!

It's spring! And the first day of the new term is always so exciting! We are now officially second-year students! Star narrates. Aw, the first-years were super adorable! Even the guys there's already a princess star first year fan club. Star says, putting her hands on her face and blushing. Wow, that was fast. Uo says. I know right! Star says giggling. anyway the two of you really missed out by not coming to the opening ceremony to wish them well. Tohru says. Sounds horrible. Uo says. Hard pass. Kyo says. I'm already suffering through this hay fever. Put me in a loud and cramped room and i'd be in hell. Uo explains. Stop complaining and take some meds. Kyo says still reading his book. They don't work for me.  Maybe all those drugs in my rebellious youth were a mistake. Right star. Uo says winking at star. Hehehe yeah. Star sighs sweat dropping. What drugs are you talkin about? Kyo asks, looking up at star and uo. I'm surprised the prince isn't with you. Uo says not answering kyo's question. Well, everyone on the ceremony committee's really busy today. Well for that reason i'm the only one that's not. Star says. Man, sounds like a rough life. Plus I bet he's getting mauled by lovestruck first-years already just like you did. Uo says.

Excuse me. Satomi asks an older student. Senpai, I think I somehow lost my student ID. she says. You, too? I don't know what you want me to do about it. The male student says scratching the back of his head. Please help! She pleads. Do you remember the last time you're certain you had it? Yuki asks walking up to them. I'll help you look. Can you tell me your  name and class number?  He asks, smiling at satomi making her look at him in awe. I'm satomi armori, 15, scorpio, blood type B! My hobbies include arts and crafts, and my best feature is my slim ankles! Satomi shouts giving yuki all the information about her. I'm rina sonomiya! And lots of people say I look like I should be in a pop idol! Rina shouts. No one says that, you idiot. A girl says. Me next! Another girl shouts. Uh... I know I should be jealous, but I feel bad for him. The male student says looking away from the scene that's happening.

Back in the classroom

I wouldn't be surprised if the prince ends up  student council president this year and you are vice student council president. The current two should focus on their own issues. I don't think yuki would really want that. But me being vice president sounds kinda cool. Star says in her mind then looks off out the window  noticing a black car pulling into the school gate. She watches the car stop and park till a man got out of the car. Huh? Star asks as her eye widen a bit. Uo sneezes, snapping star out of her state. Tohru reaches into her skirt pulling out a tissue. Here, take this. She says handing her the tissue. Ugh. thanks. Uo says taking the tissue. Of course tohru says with a closed eye smile. Star chuckles at uo then looks back out the window noticing the person was gone. She sighs not worrying about it right now.

Star keeps staring out the window lost in thought. Star. Hana calls. Hm? Star asks, turning around. I picked up some waves from the adults area that felt like they might belong to shigure. Hana says. Oh. yeah. He should be here. There are a couple of new somas who're entering the school as first-years. Star says.

Flashback

I adore haru and momiji. It's like they're my younger brothers. Clearly I'll have to be there. I'd never be able to forgive myself if I missed their glorious school debut. Hm? Yuki,Kyo and star just stare at shigure with a deadpanned expression. What? Why those suspicious looks? I'm appalled. Surely you don't think I'm going simply to ogle high school girls in their natural habitat? Besides, I am an artist. It's my job to observe the beauty this world offers. Shigure says.

Back to the present

Idiot. Hana says making star sweat drop. Hold on a sec. You're saying more somas go here now? Uo asks. That's right. Two boys. You met one of them at the culture festival. Star says holding up to fingers. Kyon, bring the newbies here. Uo says. Yes, go. Let's see them. Hana says, turning to face kyo. Why do I have to? Just send that one instead. I mean she is the princess. Also she's already planning to say hi i bet. Kyo says pointing at star. Uh duh why wouldn't i. Star says sassy, crossing her arms. Yes, but why should we trouble our dear friends with such menial errands when you can play fetch for us instead? Hana says with a dark aura surrounding her holding kyo shoulder. I'm not a dog! Kyo shouts. Move it, carrots.uo says. Eh, whatever it's fine I might run into my fan club anyway.  Plus I wanted to go and welcome them to school whenever I got some free time. Buuut you can still join me.  Not like you're doing anything anyway. Star says with a smug face with her arms crossed. What a pain. Now I have to see those two idiots in the outside world and at school? Kyo says annoyed. Well maybe the change of scenery will make you get along a lot better! This could be a good thing. Star says putting on her princess charm. Kyo just stares at her blinking.

A few seconds later

I'll see ya later! Star says waving to her three friends and kyo walking out the door. Hey dumb ass wait for me! She shouts at kyo jogging after him. I'm not a dumb ass! Kyo shouts back. Don't get smart with me! Star shouts, hitting him. Oww! You must want to fight! He shouts. Bring it own kitty cat! Star's voice trails off as they get far down the hallway. Crazy how hard it is for him to say no to her these days. Uo says. It's entertaining. Hana says. I think it's cute! And besides i can tell how comfortable she is around kyo she's not really being fake it's all genuine. Same with how i see her interact with yuki. Tohru says smiling. I agree that her waves seem more at ease. Hana says. Yeah i'm proud of her. Uo says.

At class 1-D

Have you met a pair of guys named soma? A little blond kid and one with white hair? Kyo asks two first year girls. Oh, yes! They're in our class! One girl says. Go get them. Kyo says. Sure! The girls say walking into the class. Kyo sighs. If she wanted to see them, she could've at least tracked down their class number. Sometimes it's like she's not thinking. Kyo says in his mind. Dude, check her out. She's so hot. A guy student says. Definitely. His friend says. Kyo looks up at the two boys. But she looks like she is hard to get like everyone wants hard to get though. Kyo looks over at who they're looking at. Noticing that it's star.

Pretend she's wearing the school uniform and her hair is longer and blond and the eye color is blue but she's posing like this and she's wearing the ribbon that yuki gave her

Yeah, maybe but that's fine by me. Girls who that everyone wants can be the super dumb ones. So they fall for any line. The boy says. Heh. you're not wrong. Let's go introduce ourselves. The friend says about to walk up to star. But Kyo puts his fist over her head, making star look up at him in confusion.

 But Kyo puts his fist over her head, making star look up at him in confusion

Damn scumbags. This is what happens when you space out. Kyo says, putting his hands in his pockets. Oh, yeah, sure? Star says, taking the sucker out of her mouth. You should be more aware of your surroundings when you're alone. Otherwise, losers like that might take advantage of you. Kyo says turning away from star. Yeah right? I most likely would have rejected them. Who do you think I am tohru? i'm dumb but not that dumb. Star says, putting the sucker in her mouth and crossing her arms. But I got it! Star says looking very scary with a scary aurora around her. I said when you're alone, not now. Whenever I'm with you,  you can space out all you want and I'll make sure you're okay. Kyo says. Ooookay. Star says brushing her hair out of her face and blushing a bit.  It made her remember that Akutmisu would say the same thing but we all knew how that went. Kyo looked over at her then freaked out, noticing her face. I didn't mean that in a weird way, okay? Kyo says. Hm? Weird, like how? Star asks, looking up at Kyo with her eyebrow raised. Like you'd take it the wrong way. Course not. Kyo says, looking away with a blush on his face.

Hm? Star asks.