Chapter 46 Whatever happens, we can at least meet halfway.

At school

Really? Aya's visiting? I haven't seen him since new year's. He lives on the outside, too. Momiji says holding the broom behind him. Oh, yeah? I didn't realize that. Star says, setting the broom next to her. Maybe I should come say hallo. Oh, I wouldn't want to get in the way. Of their brotherly bondage time, though. Momiji says, looking off to the side. It's bonding. Haru says. Was yuki glad to see aya? Momiji asks. Well... heh. I wouldn't say excited. Star chuckles nervously. There he is. Haru says as they all watch yuki walk by looking at the ground as he walks. Uh. yuki-pukey...momiji trails off. You think so? Star says, sighing. I get it. Totally. Haru says standing up. The shop, though. Who's running it while aya's away? I mean, he's the owner. Momiji asks. Huh? Nobody told me that Ayame ran his own business. Star says, looking at Momiji raising her eyebrow. It's true. He sells wedding dresses. Along with nurses' uniforms and maid outfits. Haru explains as momiji and star stare at him with blank stares imagining the different outfits then they turn to each other. So kinda like a... boutique? Star asks. It's a shop for men's fantasies, that's what he says. Momiji says. Uhhhh okay! Star says sweet dropping.

At the house

Hey, we're home! Star says, opening the door to the living room. Heavens, what good boys. *Kyo and yuki: he's still here.* coming straight home from school without dawdling. Were you that eager to see me again? Sweet of you. Though personally, i'd prefer more alone time with star. Ayame says. Ugh no WAY! Star shouts. Kyo and yuki: That's why we're here, you creep. Besides, she'd probably kill you if anything happens without hesitation. Kyo and Yuki say in unison in their minds. Anyway you're looking at a photo album, huh? Star asks, looking over ayame's shoulder. Mh-hm. From our high school days. How young we were! See, tori's there, too. Star gasps with a blush on her face. Three handsome devils. Shigure says smiling. Omg yes! Like how can people be so hot. Like not even my fan club has that many hotties. Ahem, wow, so you were already wearing your hair long back when you were a teenager. Star says kneeling next to ayame. Indeed! Though it was against the rules. Ayame says. Huh? Star asks, looking at Ayame with a confused face. Your turn, yuki. Come take a look-see. Get to know your brother. Ayame says, smiling at yuki. Not interested. Yuki says not even looking at ayame. Always so stubborn. Very well, then. You leave me no choice but to tell the story. Of why I was permitted to keep my hair long. Ayame says. What? Yuki shouts. Listen closely. It all happened... This is what he wanted from the start. Kyo says then he looks over at star who was waving at him to listen to her. She started making handsighs to show that she wanted to spare with him later. Kyo looks confused then gets what she is saying then nods his head signaling he understood. She silently shouts yay then goes back to listening to ayame. I don't care! Yuki shouts.

Skipping ayame story sorry it's too much to write

The end. Quite a moving story, don't you think? Ayame says sparkling. Star just gives him a shocked look. Try idiotic! Kyo shouts. Excuse you. They all escaped expulsion thanks to that speech. Ayame says. You're kidding, right? Kyo asks. It helped that hatori stepped in and smoothed things over afterwards. Shigure says sipping on tea. Now tell me, yuki, don't you feel like you understand your brother a little better? Ayame says standing up and pointing to himself. Yuki starts chuckling. Get out right now. Yuki says, smiling and sparkling. Star starts shaking. The rift. The rift. Star says in her mind. That didn't do the trick? All right. Then i'll tell you about the chairman's statue. Ayame says. Not necessary get out. Yuki says. It all happened one warm summer day... Ayame starts to say. I said get out! Yuki shouts. I went to school only to... the rift! The rift! Star says in her mind. Shut up and leave! Yuki shouts. Shigure! Do something about this jerk! Kyo shouts at shigure. Hm? Why? This is fun. Shigure says. Yes, i'm having a great time. Ayame says smiling at kyo. Well, you're driving the rest of us crazy! Kyo shouts. Shigure sighs scratching the back of his head. Can't help, anyway. I've never been able to control aya. The only person he listens to-- hey. If you leave your door unlocked, anyone can walk in. hatori says cutting shigure off. Hatori! Star says in surprise. Speak of the devil. Shigure says. Tori! Why, what brings you here? Ayame asks. Hatsuharu. He told me to come collect you. Hatori explains. Making yuki's eyes widen. Star gasps lightly looking up at hatori. You've had a nice, long visit. Now it's time to go. Come on. Hatori says. Ayame stands in silients for a moment then joins hatori's side. Okay, bye-bye! Ayame says putting up a peace sign. Huh? star,kyo,and yuki ask in unison. Yuki, what with all the commotion, I fear we had little time to chat. But dear brother, worry not, for i shall come and see you again soon. Ayame says, kneeling in front of yuki. That's exactly what i'm worried about. Yuki says in his mind, looking away from ayame. All right, tori. Let us go. Bye, gure. I'll see you.  Ayame says, smiling at shigure. Absolutely, I'll drop by your place sometime. Shigure says, raising his hand. Farewell for now, then. Ayame says walking to the door then turns and winks chuckling at star. She gasps blushing .///.  Ayame laughs walking out the house. Behave yourselves. Hatori says walking out as well. What the hell just happened? Kyo asks. For the most part, aya doesn't listen to anybody. But he listens to hatori. Shigure explains. He really does. Why is that? Star asks, tilting her head. Admiration, he says. Hatori has qualities he wishes he had but doesn't, so he looks up to the doc. Their friendship has always been very important to him. Aya told me that a long time ago, and he was being serious. I guess, what it comes down to is that he loves hatori. Shigure explains. So because ayame respects the guy, hatori got stuck being his keeper? Kyo asks, sweat dropping. Also accurate! Shigure says smiling. Okay anyways star wanna go get changed so we can spare? Kyo asks, looking over at star. Yeah sure! Star says getting up then going upstairs to change kyo following behind.