Chapter 63 The one who wants you to be their reason, too.

So here's the deal, star. Ritchan is actually male. Be that as it may, he's worn girls' clothes since he was quite young. Shigure says explaining ritchans situation while he sat there in looking ashamed. That makes a lot more sense. But why wear girls' clothes? Star asks. Something about them makes me feel secure. In the beginning, I just wanted to try them on to see what they'd be like. Then, once I realized I was far more at peace in them... I couldn't dream of stopping.
Young ritsu: kagura-chan, could i have this dress?
Young kagura: huh? What, you mean like to wear?
I'm sorry. I'm so embarrassed of myself. Ritsu said with a saddened look. No, please, you shouldn't be! The clothes really suit you. You're gorgeous! Pop off queen! Star said praising ritsu. I think you may be missing the bigger picture on this one. Shigure said sweat dropping earning a look from star that said. "Shut up you stupid mut before i kick your ass". Making shigure flench. Thing is, you'll be working soon, ritsu. Willl you wear girls' clothes then? Yuki asks. I don't know. What if I can't? Ritsu asks with tears in his eyes. Uhh... kyo says trailing off not knowing how to answer. Ritsu starts to cry. Star looked at him sad that she can't do anything to help. Hey, here's an idea. Why don't you three get comfortable and ditch your school uniforms? Shigure says. Kyo gets off the wall walking towards his room while yuki gets up. Mh-hm. That does sound good. Yuki says leaving. Alright i'll be back. Star says getting u and following the boys upstairs.
I'm skiping ritsu and shigure conversation and anything else that happenes.

Star walks out of the front door hearing voices seeing ritsu and mitchan with a nose. Y-you okay, mitchan? Star asks from the door way with yuki not far behind her making ritsu turn around. Huh? Ritsu asks not knowing they know each other. Would you look who it is? How are you? Shigure asked as mitsuru jumped up and ran to him. S-s-se-sensei! I knew you were in there hiding from me, but why? Mitsuru shouts anime crying. Shigure laughs. Do you really need to ask? Shigure says while the two teens and ritus watch the conversation.
In the living room/ kitchan
Star poured some hot water in the tea grounds. Please tell me: are you done? Is it ready? Mitsuru asked. Of course it is. Here. shigure says handing mitsuru papers that read "hermit's mountain by shigure soma" mitsuru gasps happly. My humblest gratitude. I can't believe it. Mitsuru said while looking it over. Uh, sorry. Who is this again? Ritsu asks while mitsuru cried while looking through the papers. Oh, you didn't know? This is mitchan. She's shigure's editor. Star said while holding the try with tea. Ritsu grunts then slames his hands on the table. I aplogize for not knowing who you are and what an important job you have! I got in your way. I'm sorry! Ritsu said waving his arms up making star spill the drinks and stepping back a bit. Shigure watch the tea fall so did ritsu and it splashed right on shigure's manuscript. Star, ritsu, and shigure: uh.
Mitsuru turned blue then yelped trying to clean up the mess with her sleeves. She picks up the paper hoping it didn't get ruined but it was deficiency ruined. She screamed holding the paper then fell over. He soul left her body. Oh no something came out! Are you okay? Star swear she could see her soul. Speak to me, please! Star says while yuki picked up the stained paper. Oh, wow. Yuki says. Ritsu screams making yuki look at him. Ritsu then ran out of the room while screaming. Kyo was out side doing some stretches then turns around and looks at thr roof seeing ritsu up there. Crap! What is he doing? Kyo asked while looking at ritsu. Everyone came out of the house looking at ritsu. Hear me, O righteous gods aqnd buddhas. You must not show me any favor or forgive me of my sins. Ritsu said with his hands claps togather praying. This is ridiculous step back from there! Star shouts to ritsu. What drama. Shigure says. Ugh this is your fault stupid! Star shouts hitting shigure's shoulder earning a groan. That manuscript was more precious to mitchan than her own life, and I it in front of her. Only through death may I attempt to atone for what I've done. Ritsu said while tears flowed from his eyes. Star yelps freaking out. Miss takashi, please calm down. Yuki says making her stop her actions. Jeez i'm really acting like tohru right now. She mumbles. Furthermore, i've disappointed everyone, despite the many chances they've given me. I'm not worthy of any more kindness. Gods, what purpose do I have for living if all I do is ruin things? How can i not be a burden to others? Ritsu asks. Well, you could start by climbing down from the roof. Shigure said earning another slap from star. Anyways! Please listen! None of us are upset with you. You have to get down. Star shouts lightly. No. you don't understand me. I've always been this way. Having a zodiac spirit for a child causes people enough trouble. But on top of that, i ended up being a crybaby. A clumsy coward. My parents were always having to apologize on my behalf.
Young ritsu: i'm sorry. So sorry. Mom and dad, you must hate always having to apologize for me. You probably wanted a normal child who could play without you worrying.
I think, maybe a person like me should just give up on life. There's no reason not to. Maybe everyone would be better without me. And yet, I don't even have the courage to end things. I stand here a failure in every possible sense. Still, i have the nerve to stay alive. Ritsu says. But that's what takes real courage. Star says behind ritsu on the roof. She stood staring at him as the wind blew her bright blond hair. Miss takashi! Yuki says in shock. When'd she get up there? Kyo asks. What's wrong having the nerve to live? Isn't... isn't that what makes us human? Star starts taking steps forward towards ritsu. Sure, sometimes we get lost. We cry, or worry, or we're just plain scared, but we feel joy, too! Star says as she stopped taking a step. What's the point in the end, though? When I look at my life, I can't find a single reason for me to have ever been born. Ritsu said with his eyes closed. Maybe the point of living is to find that reason. Ritsu looks up at star and see's her legs shaking as she stood. Somewhere deep down, I know you must be desperately looking for your life's purpose. You might not realize it... but your heart is searching. Star says looking up at ritsu with tears in her eyes. Oh, star. I'm so glad I had you. Now i'm happy everyday, because you're here with me, making me smile. Akari says.

Then, I guess the whole reason I was born was so I could make you happy, mommy! Young star says smiling at her mother

Akari chuckles. If that's true, i won't question it. Akari says sming at her daughter.

 Akari says sming at her daughter

Star takes another step forward. I think that none of us are born with some predetermined reason ti be alive in tthis world, ritchan. Because your reason for living is something you need to decide or discover for yourself. Star says then felt the tile that she stood on slip from her foot. She gasp then fell sliding off the roof hitting the gutter stopping herself. Be Careful! Yuki shouts as the tiles fall to the ground shattering. Oh, no, star! Ritsu said as star struggled to get back on the roof but succeed. And i think... everyone is different. Maybe you'll find meaning in a dream, or a job that you really love, or maybe... maybe your reason is another person! Sometimes your purpose might feel uncertain or unstable. You might even lose your reason. But as long as you're alive, and you wanna keep looking, you'll find another one. I get it now. I'm looking for the same thing myself. And my big hope is that it's a person. Or, rather, people. I wanna live for the sake of others. That's why, I think it's okay to have that nerve to keep on living. Because if you have the nerve to live, *outstreached hand.* you might meet that special person who's your reason to embrace life. The one who wants you to be their reason, too. Star says with her hand out to ritsu and smiling at him as the wind blew her hair. I wonder if someone like me will find what you're talking about. I hope I do one day. And, yes, I agree with you. It'd be nice if I could live... for someone else. Ritsu says with a closed eye smile and his hands over his chest. Star smiled back happy she could help.