Chapter 38 I just gotta work harder

The school bell rings

That's it. Times up. No complaining pass your tests to the front. The teacher says. Star strightes out and sighing. Princess do you need something! One male student says. No princess star allow me to get you a nice green tea! The president of the princess star fan service. Oh no miko-kun i'm fine i don't need anything but thanks for asking. Star says holding miko's hand. Of Course my princess i will d-do a-anything to make you h-happy! Miko stutters out and blushing still holding her hand. Are you okay miko-kun your face is all red! Star says raising her hand on his head. U-um yes princess. Uhhh i got to go! Let's go men! Miko says as the the group of boys leave out of the classroom begging miko to let them hold the same hand that star held. Hmm okay? Star says in confusion. Miss takashi. Star looks over at yuki. How'd it go? He asks with a smile. Hmm you know what? I pretty sure i aced it you know the me the princess always ace these things. Star says waving at yuki egging her self on. I mean if i failed that be actually some bad luck which is obviously something i don't have. Star says pointing at herself. Oh, yeah? Uo says patting star's head. I hope you did a good job! tohru says hugging star. Yes star is very right your waves basically scream good luck. Hanna says putting her hand on stars shoulder. Hehe i'm the best. Star says smiling. Oh i also should thank you yuki for tutoring me in the subjects that i'm not all so lucky in. the way you explained things made it ten times easier for me to follow. Seriously, i couldn't done it without you. Star says bowing. Thanks, but... it was nothing. Yuki says smiling.

Why's the prince blessing them with such a cute smile?! Kinoshita asks in shock

Why's the prince blessing them with such a cute smile?! Kinoshita asks in shock. Dammit, I'm too scared of wave girls to get a closer look! Iwata says in shock. Hey, hanajima you're lucky you've got that brainwave stuff. Bet you ace every test, don't you? Hiroshi asks. How'd you feel about the midterms? Yusuke asks. Oh, those? Let's see. I went to special tutoring for them. After the test, the school called my house. Yes. I recall my mother weeping. Hana says looking up. But, uh, what about your wave powers? Hiroshi asks. The logical conclusion is that i'm an idiot. So much so that my powers can't make up for it. Hana says. Eh, I wouldn't worry too much about that. At least you can be sure you'll never be the dumbest person in the room. Uo says, looking over at kyo who had his feet on his desk with his eyes closed. Star giggles. What's that? For your sake, I hope you're not talking about me. Kyo says looking over at uo. Uhh. dude, obviously I am. Uo says. I never took review lessons and no one's ever had to call my parents!  Kyo shouts standing up. Yeah, turns out kyon-kyon's a surprisingly good student. Yuskue says, smiling at kyo. Why's that surprising?! Kyo shouts looking at yusuke. Weird. So he doesn't suck at everything that's competitive? Uo says. I'm gonna end everyone one of you. Kyo says getting a tick mark on his face. I get it. That's why kyo's been holed up in his room a lot lately. He must've been up there studying the entire time. Star says. So it would seem. Yuki says. For some reason. Imagining him hunched over a book makes me smile. Star says in her mind, smiling at kyo. Takashi! The teacher calls. Star looks over at the teacher. C'mere a second. Sure! She's probably telling me about how I scored higher than everyone in class. Star gloates, flicking her hair and walking towards the door leaving out with the teacher. Huh? Kyo hums in questions looking at star and the teacher talk. Star blushes out of embarrassment bowing at the teacher. The teacher waves her hands singling it was alright. Star joggs back into the classroom. Is something wrong? Oh. uh. It just means I gotta work harder! Star says rubbing her head messing her hair up. Type and serve. That's my job! Star says doing a cute pose.