Chapter 69 If I told you, you'd cry, so... no can do. 

At the store with kagura and kyo
Let's see. Eggs, milk,  fremented soy beans. Oh! She put fish on here, too, kyo! Your favorite. Kagura says but kyo doesn't say anything walking behind her. Hey, i was wondering. Kagura says as she stopped walking. Hm? Kyo asks. She doesn't know about you yet, does she? kyo gasps at kagura's question. So, then... do you plan on hiding it forever? Kagura asks. You shut up! It's none of your business what i tell her! Kyo shouts maing kagura turn and look at him. The other people shopping whisper to each other. Darling... i can't believe you'd yell at a girl in public. You're the worts. So rude! Kagura shouts rubbin both sides of kyo's head. Ow! That really hurts! Kyo shouts. I swear, you can be so embarrassing. Come on, let's shop. Kagura says pushin kyo away from everyone while he rubbed his head in pain. I don't get it. Why are you so obsessed with me? It's not normal. Kyo says making kagura look at him. Any sane person would try to avoid me. Or at least... keep me at arm's length. Kagura gasps then looks down at the ground knowing what he's talking about. You say that because you don't know. That day... when it happened...what i felt... kagarua said as she remember what happened when his bracelet fell off when they were kids. Know what? Kyo asked looking at kagura. If i told you, you'd cry, so... no can do. She says holding up on finger over her mouth. Huh? Kyo asks. Anyway, we should hurry up. Kagura says walking down the aisle. What? Just tell me. Kyo says. Kagura giggles.
When there done shopping.
Aw. looks like it might rain again. Kagura says holding out her hand. I don't think i'm gonna get it out of her. Kyo says in his mind. Let's hold hands walking back. Kagura says holding her hand out to kyo. No freakin' way.  Kyo says looking away. But why not? We used to all the time, remember? Kagura asks. Yeah, when we were three or four years old. Kyo says. But kyo... why do you hate me? Kagura says falling on to the ground and crying causing people to look at them. Ugh. jeez. Fine! You wanna hold hands, then here. Kyo says holding his hand out to kagura. Thanks! Kagura says smiling then takes his hand. But only halfway there. Kyo says pulling kagura along. Okay. kagura says with a smile. "Any sane person would try to avoid me, or at least keep me at arm's length." don't you realize? Kyo... you're the one who distanced yourself. Kagura said in her mind then a flash back of kyo and kagura laughing and playing together.
Back at the house
Star looked up brushing her shorts off
Her outfit/ how her hair is tied up

 Back at the houseStar looked up brushing her shorts offHer outfit/ how her hair is tied up

It's starting to sprinkle again. I wonder if kyo and kagura are almost back. Star wonders while yuki passed by her. No need to worry. Kagura can carry him if he can't make it. Yuki says while star followed behind him. But didn't noticed he stop walking making her bump into yuki's back. Oh crap! I'm sorry, i-- is something wrong? Star asked then looked over at what yuki was looking at. And seeing a male with brown long hair that was tied into a pony tail. I didn't know he was back. Yuki says. Oh, so, you know him then? Star asks looking at yuki. That is enough! Yuki and star turn to see kyo and kagura walking up the stairs. I've already held hands the whole way here. You know how i hate whenever people get clingy. Kyo shouts. Of course i do, but that's no fun! Kagura says pouting. Kyo. kazuma calls making both teens stop arguing. You look well. Kyo. kazuma says. Kyo looks in disbalife. Master. Kyo calls out. Star stares at the situation.