Chapter 31 Yuki was my first love pt 2

With star and tohru

I'm worried. Is soma really gonna be okay? Star says in her mind. Then she notices a man laying on the grass. White hair! An elderly person? Tohru go on without me i'll catch up i'm gonna go help him. Star says jogging over. Okay star be careful. Tohru says jogging away. Excuse me, sir! Do you need help? Star ask jogging over. The man gets up revealing he's a teen. Star gasps. Oh crap, I'm so sorry! I saw your hair, so I thought you might be an old person who tripped and fell, and I wanted to make sure you were-- star says hopping towards him then tripping and falling. Okay that hurt. Star says, groaning. Hey, have you ever heard of the soma family? The guy asks. Uh, sorry, why do you wanna know? Star asks, raising her eyebrow at him in confusion. Uh! Oh are you a soma too, by any chance? Star asks, getting up and facing him. I am, you do know them? The guy asks. Star chuckles. Yes! It's nice to meet you. I'm star taka-- i think i can hear them now. The guy says getting up and cutting star off. Huh? Star screams since she got angered by him cutting her off. Kyo yells running. Well, rat, are you giving it your all? Kyo shouts. I told you to be quiet. Yuki says then coughs.

Kyo yells running a little bit ahead of yuki. The guy ties a string on a pole then backs up then holding the string. What the hell? Star whispers watching him. Um, string? Star asks as he pulls, making Kyo fall straight on his face. Got one. He says. Oh shit! Are you okay? That was a really bad fall. Star asks running over too kyo. Hey what happened? Yuki questioned. What in the hell was that for?! Kyo shouts with an anime bandage on his head. Figured it was the only way I'd be able to get you to stop. The guy says. Uh? Haru? Kyo questions. That was a very dangerous prank. Not everyone's skull is as thick as Kyo's here. Never ever try this at home. Hatsuharu says, turning and looking at the tv screen. It still hurts, jerk! Kyo shouts. So, it's your turn now. Everyone's coming to visit, don't you have school, though? Yuki asks. Uh. I set out from home on Sunday and wound up in a neighborhood I didn't recognize. Somehow, three days passed. Star looks at haru like he's an idiot. It's a mystery. Hatsuharu says. No, it's called getting lost. Yuki says. Uh. star hums noticing the other male students. Um... maybe we should find somewhere else to talk? Star says sweat dropping knowing the boys would be all over her. Agreed. Yuki says.

A few moments later

Miss Takashi, this hatsuharu soma. He's a third year junior high student, so one year younger than us. Haru, this is miss star takashi. Yuki introduces. Oh, that's who you are. Nice to meet you. Haru says bowing. Uh yeah sure a real pleasure! Star says bowing. Hatusharu's so polite and soft-spoken. He seems really mature for his age. Star says in her mind looking at haru. So, you're gonna tell us what you're here for? Kyo asks. To fight you. Haru says, turning around and looking at kyo. Huh? Kyo questions. I was going to challenge you at new year's but you skipped out so i came to you. Now let's go. Haru says getting in a fighting stance. Whoa, hold on. I'm kinda in the middle of an important race here. Kyo says with his hand out in front of him. I traveled three days for this. Haru says as yuki stares at them and star walks next to yuki. No, you just got lost! Kyo shouts. Yuki coughs. Come on, let's fight. Haru says. It's not gonna happen so just go home. Kyo says. Hm, no thanks. Harus says. This won't end well. Yuki says, looking at the two. Huh? Why? Star asks. Hey kyo. It might be a good idea to go along with haru. Yuki says. I said no and I meant it! We're done man, leave. Kyo says turning around and walking away. Haru jumps headbuding kyo in the back of his head. Star just stares at them dumbfounded. While yuki has his hand raised and sweat dropping. Too late. Yuki says. I'm not interested in your petty excuses. Now get up! It's time for you to prove you're a real man kitty-cat. Fight me and die! Haru says putting his thumb down then cackling. Could we kinda skip the dying part? Star asks actually kinda scared for kyo. Yeah she could kill him if she wanted to but seeing someles do it is kinda scary. Damn brat! Kyo says then kicks Haru in the face. Star screams getting startled. That's wonderful he summoned dark haru. Yuki says. Who's dark haru? Star asks. The guy's usually a space-cadet, but sometimes he'll totally snap. We call that version... dark haru. Yuki explains as Haru yells at Kyo and smirks. Huh. I see. So it's kinda like when kagura gets violent? Or when I go rogue with my gang. No, unfortunately, he's much creepier. Yuki says as haru has him pinned to the wall holding his chin.

Don't just stand over on the sidelines and watch, yuki. Today is the day that I make you mine. Haru says. And do what with me? Yuki asks. Oh damn that's hot. Star says in her mind getting a nose bleed. And so he is basically an Akimitsu. She says sweat dropping. Now, stand up, kyo! Haru shouts. I'm already standing up! Kyo shouts. Miss Takashi, you should go on ahead. This could take awhile. Yuki says with his arms crossed. I should probably stay. Star says with her hands clasped together. Kyo and Haru but heads grunting and holding each other's hands. Too bad. I thought you had a spine. But I guess you must've lost it at some point. Haru says. You are seriously messed up when you turn dark, you know that? Kyo says. Ouch that hurt. You better hurry up and fight me. I might decide to make that girl mine, too. Haru says, moving his head up. What the hell's that supposed to mean?! Kyo shouts looking at haru. We'll spend time gettin' to know each other, doing a little of this and a little of that. Haru says. What are you even saying right now? Kyo shouts. This blockhead always got lost on the way to the bathroom when we were kids so I had to walk him there. And this is how he repays me? Little kyo and Haru walk by kyo's head. And anyway, what's a little of this and a little of that? Whatever it is, girls have nothing to do with this. Kyo says, looking over at star as she stares at the two boys. Still, for some reason, I'm extra pissed off now. Kyo growls. That's it, you damn brat! Kyo shouts hitting haru. Yo kick his ass. Star shouts. Yuki looks over at her. I mean umm stop! Please! Star says. Kyo kicks Haru but he blocks it making them backflip then landing on the ground away from each other. There! that's what you shoulda done from the start, you pathetic coward! Haru shouts with a crazed smile. Come here, bastard, I'm gonna punch your damn teeth in! Kyo shouts. No, seriously, i'd get going. This'll definitely take some time. Yuki says then starts coughing. I would but you know I kinda wanna fight whoever wins. Star says in a menacing voice.

With hana

Hey, don't just sit there. Yeah at least run a few meters. A few guys say running past Hana as she reads.

Back with kyo, yuki,haru, and star

Kyo and haru yell charging at each other. Let's go! Kyo shouts. It's your funeral kitty! Haru shouts, punching kyo and kyo blocks. Try throwing a punch, loser! Haru tants. Kyo kicks haru but he blocks as well. You can talk as much as you want to--kyo dodges haru's punch. It isn't gonna save you. Kyo shouts, grabbing both of Haru's hands. Oh, yeah? Haru shouts. It's like we've been transported into a martial arts movie. Star says as literal flames radiat of her since she wants to fight too. Um guys? Star asks, trying to calm down. It's okay really. They'll wear themselves out eventually. Besides, I don't know about you, but I would greatly prefer not to get caught in their crossfire. Yuki says, turning and smiling at star. Yeah right. Hehe. star chuckles. *bam* The two teens look over at Kyo and hatsuharu. Kyo punches Haru, sending him back and landing on his back skiding a bit. Kyo sighs. That punch! Aww man kyo seems really strong today. Makes me want to fight him even more. Star says, cracking her knuckles. Yeah. I would say he's probably the stronger of the two. They've both studied martial arts since they were kids, and they appear to enjoy it. Yuki says then coughs. Well, of course. Didn't you study it because you enjoyed it, too? At least that's why I did martial arts and learned how to fight as a kid. Star says, giving Yuki a closed eye smile. Yuki's eyes harden. Maybe. he says.

A mini flashback of when yuki,kyo and hatsuharu were kids

It's hard to say. Yuki says as his younger self watches Kyo and Haru then Akito covers his eyes.

End of flashback

Yuki gasps then cliches his chest falling down and gasping. Star looks over at yuki. Huh? Is there something wrong? What happened, soma? Please say something! Star says, rushing to Yuki's side. Kyo shouts jumping in the air about to punch haru but haru turns around after hearing star's crys
i do not own fruits basket or it's character's just star.

anime_queen_56 signing off~