Chapter 36 Valentine's day pt2

The next day

Star got up early that day so she can find the perfect outfit for her and yuki's date well plus kyo and kagura. Hmmm, what should I wear? Star Said looking through her clothes. Oh yes this is perfect and it's still pretty chilly out so this is perfect.

  Oh yes this is perfect and it's still pretty chilly out so this is perfect

Star walked down stairs and saw yuki waving at him. Shigure? Yuki calls opening the door of shigure's office. I'm not sure how long we'll be. Yuki says. Go! You kids enjoy yourselves. What fun! Who doesn't love a double date? Yuki walks away. Oh, one more thing, yuki. Shigure says catching yuki's attention. What is it? Yuki asks, looking at shigure. Don't be a cheapskate. No splitting the bill, okay? Shigure warns. Wasn't planning on it. Yuki says walking towards the door. Star shakes her head chuckling. Kyo puts on his shoes by the door. And you be a proper escort for sweet kagura. Shgure says to kyo. This is so stupid. Kyo says. Star joggs over by shigure. Um, sorry. Are you sure you don't mind going over to the main estate? I can probably just deliver the chocolates myself later. Star says looking up at shigre. Worry not. I wasn't planning to eat them. Shigure reasurs. Huh? No that's not what i meant. Star says, crossing her arms. You just seem really busy with work-- star says shrugging then yuki cut her off. No, it's fine. Star looks over at yuki. He'll do it. You just stay away from the estate. Yuki says. But, well... star says trailing off. Little does he know she's already been there. Shigure says in his mind looking off to the side. No. yuki's right. I'll handle it. Shigure says putting his hand on top of stars head. You just leave the chocolates to me. Enjoy your date. He says with a closed eye smile. Okay! Star says also giving shigure a closed eye smile. Shigure eyes widen as he stares at star. Hey! If we're going, lets go! Kyo says. Yeah, yeah, right. Coming! Star says walking towards the door. Thanks a lot! We'll see you when we get back! Star says. The phone starts ringing. Sure. now, get out of here. shigure says giving them a closed eye smile. then star closes the door. Answering michen. We're sorry. No one is available to take your call. Please leave a message after the beep. *beep*. Sensei! Listen, I know you're screening my calls, and that's fine, but don't you dare run off before I get there! Mitsuru says hanging up. Hmmm. interesting. So that's what she expects from me. It would be such a shame to disappoint her. Shigure says, looking at the readers and winking. * yo shigre don't break the fourth wall my guy*

At the date

Kyo! Kagura shouts hugging kyo. I was so excited thinking about today! I hardly got any sleep at all! Kagura says still hugging kyo. Oh, yeah? Well, in that case maybe you. Kyo trails off. Star looks down kind of sad. Is something wrong, miss takashi? Yuki asks. Star looks up at yuki. Well, it's just no matter what happens, shigure is always smiling. So I have a difficult time telling whether or not I'm causing trouble for him. Star says looking back down. Not many people know what's going on inside his head. He's a mystery to most everyone but hatori. You know, it's funny somebody said, he's like a ripple on the water. Star stares at yuki while he talks. A wave that approaches then recedes. It tickles your feet, but when you reach down to touch it. It leaves. He's the kind of man you can never quite catch. I always thought that analogy was too pretty. If you ask me, he's the jellyfish waiting to sting you. Yuki explains. Star chuckles at yuki's statement. Yun-chan! Star! We're going to miss the beginning of the movie if we don't hurry. Kagura says still hugging kyo. Oh! Right! Hehe lets go yuki. Star says trailing off then jogs over to the gate. Valentine's! Kagura says as her and kyo walk through star walking in behind them. Yuki stares at them. He may be smiling on the outside, he's plotting on the inside... yuki says pushing his hair up.

At the main astate

Special delivery! Valentine's chocolates from yours truly. Shigure says holding up the chocolate star bought. Hatori closes the door. Okay, you're right. I lied. They're really from star. Shigure says opening the food and anime crying. Idiot. Hatori says in his mind with a tick mark on your head.

A few moment later

She's a thoughtful girl. Hatori says. That's an understatement. She sent some along for momiji and haru, too. She was going to bring them over here herself, but I volunteered. And do you want to know why? Hatori looks over at shigure. Because she, yuki,kyo, and kagura are all going out on a double date together! Shigure says. That's certainly unexpected. Hatori says. Isn't it? Must be star's influence. That young lady has worked a valentine's miracle. They're probably snuggled up watching a movie as we speak. Shigure says

At the movie theater the movie being mogeta and the last crusade

Art: mogeta, no! The evil creature can't get it's hands on you!

Stop art. It's too late to save him!

Wait , look! The mogeta!

This is all wrong, what's happening here--?

Mogeta: mogeta!

Art: mogeta!

Kyo looks off to the side not watching the movie

Don't do it, artemis donpanina taios, aka art!

Yuki also looks to the side not liking the movie.

Star and kagura both have tears in their eyes while watching the movie.

Mogeta: mogeta

Art: mogeta!

Back with shigure and hatori

I can imagine her influencing them. She has the most uncanny way of softening anyone she meets. Hatori says then sips some of his tea. I have a confession I maybe-kinda-sorta picked on kyo yesterday. He got a bit agitated and ran off. Shigure says. Don't wind him up. Hatori says. But then, star went after him and brought him back. And he seemed almost normal. She has some sort of tranquilizing effect on those two. Shigure says. You certainly look satisfied. Things are going exactly as you planned them. Hatori says. Why do I detect a note of criticism in your voice when you say that? Shigure asks look at hatori in uncertainty. Like hell you're not using her, you shameless liar. You and Akito both. She's a pawn you two are using in some kind of elaborate game. Don't even think about pretending otherwise. Hatori says, looking at shigure. Shiugre smiles looking away. Do you remember that morning? The dream? We all woke from it crying. You, me, aya... for you two, it became something twisted and painful. But for me, those feelings still linger, unfaded. That affection... that passion, so thrillingly sweet and sad.

I don't want it to end. I want it to last forever.i want to give it form and make it mine. I will. Young shigure says sitting on top of the house's roof.

All these years, and that vow is still right here *puts his hand on his chest*If I have to lie, or manipulate a few people along the way, then so be it. It's a small price to pay, even if someone gets hurt. Shiugre says with a dark look in his eyes. Hatori sighs. I do feel bad about it sometimes, though. Mostly, it's when I'm looking at star. She's just good, through and through. She helps for those two, but her innocence may be a bit much for me. Shigure says as a picture of star, and kagura laughing kyo looking off to the side and yuki sipping on tea. Sometimes she forces me to realize that mine * a flash of shigue with his hand on star and her smiling at him* might be the filthiest soul of all. Granted, I am as dirty as they come. Shigure says waving at hatori in chibi form. It's funny, but sometimes I find myself feeling jealous of you. And I wonder if maybe I'm the most cursed of us. Shiugre says hatori just stares at him. *door opens* Pardon me. Doctor, it's time for Akito's checkup. The maid says. Ooo, I know! Why don't I fill in for you? I promise i'll be very thorough. Shigure says with a smiling standing up. Saw that one coming hatori says.