chapter 21 i bet you'd look cuter

You damn brat! Do you even understand what you've done? Kyo shouts. He's scary, star. Momiji says hiding in star's neck. So much for guessing what zodiac you are. Star says, sighing and holdin momiji. Disastrous. It's a good thing yuki thought fast and distracted everyone.hatori says. Kyo scoff. Hah. he can complain all he wants, but I think he likes his girly features and the-- ah! Yuki cuts him off by punching him in the air. Should we see if I can make you go higher? Yuki says glaring at kyo. You damn rodent! Kyo says, holding his nose as it bleeds. I almost forgot something important I have to do. You two, line up here in front of me. Hatori says. Why? Yuki asks. Do as you're told. Hatori says. Kyo and yuki look at each other then start standing next to each other, what is this about kyo says. What is this about? I want you to say the first thing that comes to mind. Macaroni and..

Yuki: cheese.

Kyo: cheese?

They both look at hatori still smiling as he holds the camera

They both look at hatori still smiling as he holds the camera. Akito told me to bring back a nice photo of you boys. See you. Hatori says walking towards the door. Momoiji jumps towards hatori jumping on his back. Tsuchuss! Momiji says. Hatori! You get back here right now! Kyo shouts going after him. This is the worst. What will Akito say about my dress? I've gotta get out of this thing. Yuki says starting to take off the sweater of the dress. Uh! Wait on the roof? Star shouts freaking out. I'm sure i'll feel better once it's off. Sure, but just think everyone liked it so much! Star says. Boys don't like to be called cute, you know. Yuki says. Oh I'm sorry. The truth is I thought you looked really cute as well. Star says facing away from yuki. I didn't want you to see me looking like that. So pathetic. Um. the thing is... whenever my mom called me cute or adorable, the word always fills me with this incredible sense of happiness. Because i knew that what she really meant

Was that she loved me? It was a form of love between us

Was that she loved me? It was a form of love between us. Oh, mom. I'll never get to hear her say that again. Star notices she was rambling then turns around to face yuki.

Anyway, I think that's what our classmates meant, just that they like you. And they, um... hold on. Am- am I making it worse for you by talking too much? Star sighs rubbing her head. No. Actually, what you've shared makes me feel kinda better. I guess I could give my senpais a little more fanservice. Star giggles. But at least some girls aren't actually flirting with you thinking you're a boy. Star says in her mind with a deadpan expression. But first can you help me with this? There's a button stuck in my hair. Yuki asks, pointing at the sweater. Star chuckles. Yeah. sure she says walking in front of him and kneeling down. This design doesn't exactly look like it's easy to get off and on. Star says trying to get the button unstuck. If you wore it, I bet you'd look great. Yuki says, looking up at star. Heh yeah probably not, mom tried to dress me up like this didn't really work. But I wish I could pull it off. Star says giggling remembering the moment. Then I really look like a princess then. She says smiling. You'd look cute. Star looks down at Yuki as he touches her elbow. It's the truth. You'd be much cuter than me. Yuki says as star gets the sweater button unstuck. I swear. He says looking up at star. Star looks at him in shock trying to process what he just told her. Yuki gets up and looks down at her, tilting his head a bit giving her a closed eye smile. We should be getting back inside. Yuki says, fixing the shoulder of the dress and walking towards the door. Ahhh! Yuki just said I'd be cute in a dress like that. I'm so shocked, and touched, and confused, and... I think my heart is gonna burst right out of my chest! Star says in her mind, grabbing her face as she blushes. Honestly, more than being cute or beautiful or anything like that, soma is so cool. Star says as Yuki turns around smiling at her once more. And he doesn't even try. She finishes saying in her mind. Oh. by the way, miss takashi. Yeah? About hatori. If you ever see him again, it'd be best to avoid being alone with him. Yuki warns. Um, why do you say that? Star asks. Because... he's the one who suppressed everyone's memories when I got found out. Also tohru's memories. So I guess... I just want you to be careful around him. That's all. Yuki says. Ok yuki but remember i'm strong just like you if he tried anything i'll beat him up. Star says punching the air. Yuki chuckles. I have no doubt you're going to but I feel better if you just avodie that all together. Yuki says, smiling. Ok I promise! Star says. Yo, star. Uo calls. Uh. oh, wass up guys. Star says. Well, I'll head back to the classroom. Yuki says then walks down the stairs. Oh okay I'll be down there in a minute. Touches hair. Oh crap I need my-- wig here catch. Uo finishes tossing star's wig. Hehe thanks uo. star says smiling. Anyway what are you guys doing up here anyway? Spill it. Is there something about the prince that you're hiding from the three of us? Uo asks. Star gasps, sweat dropping. Is it possible that you and yuki soma could be an item? Star starts blushing. What! No! It's not like that! I just live with him that's all! Nothing weird's going on. Star says, freaking out and waving her hands. Uo and Hana both tense up hearing star say she is living with the prince exapt tohru because she already knew that. Star freezes because she realized what she just said. We'll need you to explain. Hana says. I'm sorry we didn't tell you what was going on. But I'm fine now, honestly. They're great people. So there's no need to worry about me. Star says bowing. I don't know that I've ever been more shocked in my life. Hana says. I did notice that you'd been weirdly chummy with the prince and carrots lately, which had me confused. But now I get why. Uo says. Perhaps we should invite ourselves over. Hana says. Huh? Star exclaims. That way we can personally assess the environment. And make sure it's good for you. Gotta make sure you're not around some delinquents that want to make you go back to being one. Hana says. Ooh, that's a killer idea, let's go right now. Uo says getting excited. Hold on. If they don't expect us, there may not be snacks on hand. Hana says. Okay, yeah good point. But I'm still concerned here. Uo says. Agreed. Fortunately, it's a school holiday tomorrow. Hana says.

Star: uh. You guys?

Hana: let's sleep over tonight.Strike while the iron is hot, they say.

Huh? And you're the one saying you need to make sure i'm not going to be a delinquent again but you say stuff like that. Star shouts pointing at the two girls. It'll be awesome. We'll go straight home after school and grab our stuff. Right tohru. Uo says. Yeah. and we won't cause any trouble. Uo says. Star just stands there staring at them.