Chapter 64 You're my reason.

Mitchan woke up in the living room with a wet towl on her head. She woke up with a jolt knocking the towl of her head. She's awake! Star says happily. Um, are you okay? Ritsu asksed. Where's the draft? Mitchan asked looking for the papers. Rewriting at this very moment. Shigure said working. Sensei, thank you! Mitchan thanked with anime tears streaming down her face. But I won't be finished for another hour or so. How b'out some takoyaki? Shigure asked. I'm on it! Mitchan said standing up and saluting. It's dark outside. Why don't you escort her, ritchan? Sigure asked. Huh? Oh, okay. Ritsu said. Then they both looked at each other saying "uh".
Skipping ritsu and mitchan's conversation
Shigure ate the takoyaki with a smile. So good. He says earning a chuckle from star. So, about that manuscript, is it done? Mitchan asked while sitting next to ritsu. Here, star, open wide. Shigure said ignoring mitchan making star sweat drop. Dude she just asked you a question the least you could do is answer. Star says. I need you to eat faster! Shovel that octopus down! Mitchan shouts. Please, use these delicious treats as fuel to power your rewrites for her! Ritsu shouts. Take those words to heart and become a takoyaki-fueled writing machine! Mitchan shouts. Didn't i mention? It's finished. Shigure said holding up the papers in front of her face. Don't worry, you can thank me later. Shigure said with a smug smile. Sensei, you angel. I'm so grateful. Thanks. Mitchan says with anime tears falling down her face. Aw, i'm so happy for you, mitchan! Ritsu said. Thank you, too. I'm really glad we talked earlier. Mitchan thanked. No, don't thank me. This was all my fault to begin with. Ritsu said smiling at her. Say, if it's okay with you, i was wondering if you might want to be my friend. Mitchan asked nervously. Uh. but are you positive you want to be friends with me? Ritsu asked. Oh, yes. Please! Maybe you could teach me to dress better. I'd love to learn how to put on a kimono properly and be more feminine, like you. Mitchan said getting excited. Oh, I should clarify. Shigure says catching mitchan's attention. Huh? She asks. Ritchan's actually a boy. Shigure says waving his takoyaki. Huh? Mitchan asked staring at ritsu. Ritsu blushes not meeting her eye contact. Star got annoyed hitting shigure's shoulder. Why would you say that what if ritchan wanted to say it first your baka! Star shouts hitting shigure making him laugh. Ah! I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have jumped... it's my fault! I apologize for confusing attire... no,no, it's just that you're so beautiful, I couldn't help but assume with envy. Beautiful? You're so kind! I'm sorry I made you feel the need...
Yuki sighs. Will this ever end? Yuki says then eats so of his takoyaki. So stupid. Kyo says. Star snuck up towards kyo and took a takoyaki making him yell and try to grab her. Star stepped back eatting the takoyaki then sticking her tongue out. Get over here you brat. Kyo shouts then jumped at her but star dodge running. Catch me if you can kitty cat! Star shouts running outside with kyo following her. Your dead! He shouts. Star smiles at kyo as she runs he smiles back at her as he chased her. As they run it slows as the wind flowed through both there hair as they smiled at each other. I hope one day I can look at someone and say, " I was born for your sake." ritsu said while looking at mitchan. I hope I can tell someone, "you're my reason." and I hope whoever I say those words to... ritsu and mitsuru:... wants to say them back.