Chapter 50 I'm sorry.

they headed back to everyone else and uo came hugged star hana and tohru doing so as well. Star sniffs then hugs then crying once more. They all let go of each other then star places her mom's engagement ring on the grave seeing as it's time she lets it go. Uh miss takashi if you don't mind me asking where is your father? Yuki asks. Oh um i'm not sure. He left right after seeing me born. He left this note here saying how he wants to meet me but i'm not sure i'm ready or if i'm ever ready to even see him for the first time. How could i after he abandoned us when i was first born. But hey i don't need him as you can see i still turned out awesome. Star says smiling at yuki. No wonder she was so worried when i felt sick. Yuki says remembering how she checked his head when he was sick. Sup mom. It's me and my friends. Star says kneeling in front of her mom's grave. Greetings. Hana says. Hi akari i hope your doing well! Tohru says then prays. There's not much to do. The old man cleaned it up pretty good earlier. The flowers even look new, too. Uo says kneeling next to star. She closed her eyes and prayed. Her father left her at a young age, then her mother died. I don't understand. That was the first time i've ever saw that she was struggling*flashback to when star was crouched in a ball earlier.* she looked so frail as if i were to touch her. She'll break so badly that she wouldn't be metally stable. But even before we saw her in that state how is it that she can still smile and be so cheerful? Why isn't she radiating despair instead? I remember the day when it happened. A teacher came to get her. She was obviously surprised. After they spoke a little she ran from the classroom. Her three friends immediately went after her, and of course, the other students all gossiped. I remember wondering for a second  if maybe one of her relatives gotten into an accident. But I didn't give it much thought. At the time, I was only vaguely aware that someone named princess star takashi even existed in this world. Yet, now, we live beside each other in the same house. And she's always close by. Yuki says in his mind as the flash of events happened. Hey, yuki! Look at this spiral lilly. Aren't they wonderful? Star asks, holding up the flower and smiling. Yuki softly smiles at her while Kyo walks away. Somehow, against all odds, I can't help but smile when she does. Yuki says in his mind walking up to star and the others. Oh. not good. I messed up the arrangement. Star whines scratching her head. Give 'em here. Prince, you hold these. Uo says, handing Yuki something. Okay. he says. Hana walked to wear kyo and was standing. I was wondering... kyo trails off. Hm? Hana asks, looking over at kyo. Can you, uh, see ghosts and stuff like that? Like, are there any here now? Kyo asks not looking at her. I'd need spiritual power and I don't possess that. Hana says, looking down. What? But that weird wave stuff-- kyo says but gets cut off by hana. Waves and spiritual power are completely different. You mustn't confuse them. When I say I sense waves, I basically mean human thoughts. Think of them as words that pass from brain to brain. With no sounds required. Hana explains. I already regret asking. Kyo says sweat dropping.  Tell me, why the sudden interest? Hana asks. No real reason. I was just wondering.kyo says. Think of it this way. Living humans are stronger than the dead. The waves of those who've left us are most  likely very weak, so they end up being drowned out by the powerful waves of those who still feel the light of the sun on their face. The dead can't be heard. It's interesting. Hana looks up at kyo. Right now, it feels as though your waves are screaming at me. Why is it that this graveyard fills you with such chaos? Hana says, making kyos eyes widen as the wind brushes past him, making his hair blow around. He turns around and looks at Hana who's vail blew away in the wind causing her hair to blow beside her. And guilt. Hana says, looking at kyo. Kyo stares back with a fearful look in his eyes. Hey, you two. What's up? Star says startling kyo. I hope I'm not interrupting. Star says, tilting her head. No, you're good. Kyo says, looking away from her.  Indeed. Hana says. In that case, please come with me! Star says, grabbing kyos arm and dragging him. We're all set up now. Star says dragging Kyo along then stopping at her mom's grave with a closed eye smile. Kyo gasps looking at the grave. You shouldn't have a picnic in a damn cemetery! Kyo shouts. Huh? Get a grip, loser. The rowdier we are the happier kyoko and akari are. Uo says. And what are we gonna do if the priest sees us? Ugh we'll just apologize, chill out. Star says, pulling Kyo's wrist trying to make him sit down. Still, this feels quite strange. Yuki says, turning his head, sweat dropping. Will you sit down already? Star says, pulling his wrist. Yeah I can't relax with you hovering over me. Uo says. Ugh, fine. Here, you happy? Kyo says sitting next to star. Yes, very much. Anyway, are you hungry? What can I get for you to eat first? Star asks, holding a plate and chopsticks. Whatever. Kyo says, crossing his arms and closing his eyes. Star rolls her eyes. Kay. star says grabbing food for kyo. From what I can tell, it sounds like you were both close with Miss Honda and Takashi's mothers. Yuki says while star hands Kyo his plate. Yeah, they both were real good to us. Plus, such a big deal that I looked up to the both of them before ever meeting them in person. Uo explains. A big deal? Yuki asks. Do you not listen? Tohru's mom was the legendary crimson  butterfly! They say whenever she rode her motorcycle, the red tail lights looked like wings fluttering in the wind.  And star's mom was the legendary midnight moon! They say that whenever she took off her hood her hair would shine so bright just like the moon. Uo explains making star's eyes soften.