Chapter 33 yuki was my first love pt4

I got it. Thank you. Haru says then hangs up the phone. Well, what did hatori say? Kyo asks looking up a haru from the floor. He chewed me out for some reason. It's a mystery. Haru says in a confused voice. Maybe cause you disappeared for three days? So, what now? Rat-boy seems to be doing better. You wanna go finish the fight? Kyo asks. Eh. why bother? There would be no point. I forgot how strong you were, kyo. Haru says turning away from kyo. You're kidding me here! You can't put me through all that and then randomly decide you're done! When the heck did you stop being dark haru, anyway? Kyo says grabbing haru's head and rubbing it with his elbow. Owie. haru says. As star walks down stairs. Huhhh? You mean you changed back into being light haru? Star asks in a bored voice. Uh... yes. Haru says as he and kyo look up at star. Soma was right. He's a totally different person now. Star says in her mind sweat dropping. Dang it i couldn't fight dark haru such a strong opponent. Star says bitting her thumb. How's yuki? Haru asks. He's still sleeping. I was going to go get ice pack for him. Star says. No attacking his sleep. Haru says looking at kyo. Yeah, obviously. I'm gonna win against him, and i'll prove that i can do it fair and square! *scoffs* This is lame. I'm going back to school. Kyo says stomping out of the house. Okay bye. Star says.

Star fills up the ice pack with water and ice. Those two, they get into fistfights everyday? Haru asks. Not really. They do argue and yell all the time, though. Star says looking over at haru. Oh,yeah? Sounds like they're getting along a lot better lately. Haru says. the hell that's better? Star asks, dropping the ice pack raising her eyebrow at haru and putting her hands on her hips. Sure it is. Their vibes have changed a little, and they're not as uptight anymore. Not sure what's different now. Although... Maybe it has something to do with you. Haru says looking over at star. Huh? Me? It's not me! Star says, looking at haru in confusion and picking up the ice pack. I really don't know what I could've done to change things between them! Star says in a monotone voice and scratches her cheek. It's not like I've been watching you, so I could be wrong. But as long as things are changing for the better, that's good. Especially for yuki. Haru says as he and star walk back up and stare at yuki's room. Huh? Star hums. He was my first love. Haru says. Star grunts dropping the ice pack. The hell? Star questions in her mind as she picks up the ice pack. I like kyo, but yuki's special. To me, anyway. He's special? Star questions. Yeah, although I did hate him back when we were little. Haru says. Hmm. And why was that? Star asks, looking up at haru. Because he's the rat. Walks over and grabs an ice pack. In the folk tale, remember? The rat rode up the banquet on the back of the ox. I resented him so much for that. He says as he walks into Yuki's room. The adults all laughed and said the rat used the ox. So he could get to the banquet first. That he was only able to because the ox was an idiot. Haru says putting the ice pack under yuki's head as star closes the door still listening to haru speak. Ofcourse. I felt like they were laughing at me and calling me an idiot. So, I got really down on myself, and I blamed it on the rat. I was always on edge. Losing my temper at the drop of a hat. That's when it came out. The dark personality. Put my parents through hell. I took up martial arts hoping it would help somehow. But the... the baggage I carried was still there. I enjoyed my training, but it didn't stop people from making fun of me. Then one day I came across yuki. We'd never actually spoken to each other before. I completely snapped. Unleashed all my pent-up rage on him. Haru explains. I hate you so much you so much, you sneaky rat! It's your fault people make fun of me! It's your fault for being a dirty cheater! It's your fault i'm stupid! That I'm an idiot! Young haru shouts panting. Really? Are you? Young Yuki asks Haru, making him look up at him. Are you an idiot? Are you stupid? Is that what you think? Young Yuki says. No, I'm not. I'm not stupid. I'm not...not an idiot. I'm really not. Haru says, looking down. No. no, you're not. Younger yuki says looking at haru with a smile. After that, I didn't lose my temper as much. I'd been bottling that up for so long, but yuki helped me to say it. And by doing that, he set my heart free. I was so stunned. He was totally different from the yuki I'd imagined. I was like the others. I'd decided he was the dirty rat. Without bothering to get to know him. I'm glad I ran into him that day. Otherwise, I would probably still hate him. And that... would be stupid. Haru says finishing his story. Star places her hand on haru's shoulder as a form of comfort since she can't hug haru no matter how much she wanted to. That was a wonderful story. Star says with a gentle smile. You know, I noticed something earlier. You were standing next to yuki. And he was smiling softly. He never used to smile like that. When he was living with the main family. But with you, he did. It's why I thought you might have something to do with the difference in him. Haru says. Star gasps, holding her hands in front of her and blushing. No! Like I said before, I really don't think I've done anything that would change anybody! Star says in a gumble voice. Okay, then. A test. Haru says. Uh? Star hums then turns her head as Haru comes up and whispers into her ear. Try calling him by...haru whispers in star's ear. Really? You sure that's a good idea? Star whispers. Yuki wakes up then turns toward haru and star. You're here, miss takashi? Yuki asks. Yeah! I'm glad you're awake! Star says smiling. I transformed! Yuki says shooting up. Careful! You shouldn't push yourself. Star says, holding her hands out. Hold on. How did I get home? Yuki asks, holding his head. Simple. Hatsuharu transformed so he could carry you. Star says, giving Yuki a closed eye smile. Oh. thanks haru. Yuki says. I told her how much I love you. I just thought you should know. Haru says with a blank face. Why would you tell her something ridiculous like that? What if she actually takes you seriously? Yuki says with a tick mark on his face. I am serious. Haru says. And besides, i think it's a really sweet story. Star looks off with an annoyed look. Don't you... yuki? Star asks, blushing and rubbing her arms together while looking down. Come, now you don't--yuki gasps recognizing a star just called him by his first name making him blush then transform. He lands on the ice pack facing away from them. Hatsuharu. I think it's safe to say that I failed the test. Star says anime crying. While yuki covers his blushed face in his rat form.

Mini flash back

Try calling him by his given name. It'll make him happy. Haru whispers into star's ear.

End of flashback

Haru smiles at star then closes his eyes, still smiling.

And so the day of the marathon ended without anything going too wrong. Star narrations.

With hanna

Ha! Three of a kind! Kyo says, showing his cards. I've got a full house. Shigure says, showing his cards. Meanwhile I have five of a kind. Hana says, showing her cards. Ah! How'd I lose again? I want one more round! Kyo shouts. She's too good. Yusuke says.

At the house

That night. Yuki wasn't the only one in bed with a cold. Star narratests. While Kyo and Shigure were in a futon in their animal forms. Well what did you expect when you play poker outside all day? Haru says with a blank expression. While star stared at the two males asleep. Obviously, the family is trying to work me to death. Hatori says in his mind.

Hey queens this is anime_queen_56 thank you to everyone who keeps reading it really means a lot fruits basket also means a lot to me. It was my first anime so I have a special place for it. I don't own any pictures or videos the only person I own in the show is star.
Anime_queen_56 signing off~