Chapter 71 Don't look!

Star wiped the table getting it ready so they can set it.
Sensei will be staying the night, won't he? Me, too! It's like a slumber party. Kagura says making star groan. It's not! Go home, would ya? Kyo says making star giggle cause he read her mind. Aww! Kagura whines running into the dinning room. I'm glad he staying, but where do you think we should put his futon? Maybe he can share shigure's room? Star asks making yuki check shigure's room. Only to find that it was a mess. No, definitely not. Yuki says. Are you freakin kidding me it reeks in here! Ugh! Star shouts plugging her nose. Well, i guess that means he and kyo will just have to bunk together. Kagura suggests. Huh? Why can't he sleep here in the living room? Kyo asks. I'll go ask him. Kagura says ingoring kyo and jogging away. Come back! Kyo shouts but she was already gone. Star sat beside kyo. Hey! It'll be nice. I'm sure you have a lot to talk about. Star says poking his shoulder. Not really. Kyo says. Oh, i know! Kyo opened his eyes still not facing star hearing her idea. Um. here's an idea. If there's time, maybe i could see you and your master do some sparring like you talked about before. And even maybe we could show him what we learned while sparing each other. How bout it doesn't that sound awesome! Star says with an excited look on her face. Kyo just stared at her with a blank stare.
With kagura
Sensei's gonna stay! Sensei's gonna stay! Kagura sing's then giggles making her way to kazuma and shigure. It's time. Kagura stopped walking hearing there conversation. I thought I should warn you. I'm going to remove it. Tonight. Things may get messy. Kazuma says. I don't doubt it. Why now? Seems like an awfully sudden move. Shiure wonders. I know. But today, when I saw how he looks at her, I thought perhaps she's the one who can open his heart. Kyo smiled at star while she smiled at him back. Perhaps she will accept him. All of him. Either way, I think it's best to find out now rather than later. We are running out of time. Kazuma says. ~Even you would entrust everything to her. One young girl.~ still, you can't be certain it will succeed. Even if she does accept him, kyo will most likely reject that acceptance. And this time, he may well break for good. He might come to despise you. You may never see his smile again. Tell me, is that really a risk you're willing to take? Shigure asks.
A flashback
Ha! Are you kidding me? How'd this even happen? You really suck at cooking, master. Kyo says holding up a burnt fish. Yes. i suppose i'll need more training if i want to make something edible. Kazuma says laughing. Kyo laughs along with him.
End of flashback
Even so... even so, i'll take my chances. Oh her. Kazuma says in his head as the wind blows his hair.
Star, might you have a moment this evening? Kazuma asked star as she stared at him. Of course. Star says with a smile.
Later that evening
Listen, master, whatever this is about couldn't we have talked inside? You know i'm no good when the weather's like this. Kyo said with his hands in his pockets. My grandfather suffered the same way. Apparently, rainy days often left him feeling weak and ill. But is it the cat spirit.. Kyo's hand with the bracelet around it flechned a bit. Or is it the spirit of your true form that can't stand the rain? It's time. To move forward, you must fully accept who you truly are. If you cannot do that, then-- i accept it now! Kyo shouts cutting kazuma off. The rain stared to fall. I have for a long time. Being born with the cat spirit meant my life was already over. And that it's the rat's fault. He's the reason all this happened. Everything woulda been different if it weren't for him! Kyo said making kazuma remember what kyo said when he was a kid. This is all his fault! He's the reason this happened! So i'll kill him, then i'll die, too! Then you'll be satisfied right? That's what you want! If i die, then you'll be happy! Younger kyo shouts.
Kazuma looked at kyo then closed his eyes. I see you havent changed. You need to make a choice.is this how you wish to live your life? Covering your ears... closing your eyes... burying everything else beneath the hate you feel for yuki... is that the only way you can keep yourself from falling apart? If that's how you live then that's how you'll die. Lost and alone. Like my grandfather. You hate it here. That's what you said. But it's not true. You're simply trying to run away. Kazuma then grabbed kyo's arm with the bracelet on his wrist causing his eyes to widen. You realized you've grown comfortable here. This "lukewarm bath" makes you feel safe. Except, you're also scared. You don't want your true form to be discovered... because of what you stand to lose. Instead of risking that loss, you'll run away and spare yourself the pain. No. kyo says. Therefore, i will take away your escape route, and we'll see what happens. Will you lose what you've found? There is no turning back after this, kyo. Kyo gasps at kazuma's words then he turned around to see star standing there with her unbrella. Star's eyes were wide as she stared at kyo it seemed as if it was slowmotion. Let's see if your life truly is already over. Kazuma says covering kyo's eyes that stared at star's then pulled his bracelet off. Kyo's eyes remind wide as he remembered his mother's words. It's okay. It'll all be okay... because i love you. Star stared at kyo with widen eyes as the wind blew her hair. That's why i don't want anyone else to see you. Don't look. Nobody look at my son. Kyo's bracelet fell to the ground. Don't look. Don't look.
Akito: it's disgusting.
Kyo's eyes glow orange as his puples turn into slits. Star let go of her umbrella as it flew away. Don't look! Kyo shouts.