Chapter 44 There's something under my clothes!

Star's outfit till they go to school and her hair

What will we be able to harvest from the garden in may? Star asks Yuki while they sit at his secret garden

What will we be able to harvest from the garden in may? Star asks Yuki while they sit at his secret garden. Hmm. carrots, turnips, chives. Yuki lists off. Star giggles. Strawberries, too. Yuki finishes smiling. Oh, yay! It's almost time now. I'm so stoked! Star says, pumping her fist in the air, smiling, then looks back at yuki. So am i. He says, giving star a closed eye smile. Star sneezes falling on her butt shaking her head. You feeling okay? Yuki asks in worry. Oh, yeah. I'm fine. A little bit chilly, that's all. It's colder than usual for april. Star says waving her hands dismissively going back on her knees then rubbing her arms to warm up. You should head back inside and warm up. I'm almost done here, anyway. Yuki says. You sure? Star asks. Then yuki's stomach starts growling. Yuki looks at star. I'm a little hungry, too. Yuki says with a tiny blush on his cheeks. Star chuckles standing up. Well, in that case, I should get to cooking. I'll let you wrap things up out here. Star says dusting off her shorts then turning and walking towards the house. Great. Thank you. Yuki says with a close eye, smiling, making star stop and look at him. Then she kept walking.* It's been a few days now since i met akito, the soma family head. I was worried about Yuki, but he seems to be doing fine. Thank goodness!* Hm? A pile of clothes? What are they doing out on the path like this? It's almost as if somebody undressed here. Kneels in front of the clothes examining them. Gasps. Could a zodiac member have--? Star stops talking, feeling something slide up her clothes making her gasp. Then she screams, gaining yuki's attention. Oh, no, miss takashi! I heard you scream. What's wrong? Yuki asks, running towards as she shakes on the ground with a blush on her face. There's something under my clothes! She shouts, still shaking. Then a snake slithers out of the back of her shirt. Making star scream. Yuki and star stare at the snake as it sits there.

At the house

Man, I'm freaking starving. Kyo says walking into the living room where Shigure was reading the newspaper. I bet star will be back before long. Shigure says still reading the newspaper. Eh, whatever. It's not like I can't make something myself. Kyo says walking into the kitchen. If you're really hungry, I've got something that might take the edge off. Shigure says, setting down the newspaper, making kyo look over at him. He pulls out some chives. Let's have a little snack. Delicious and nutritious! Shigure says holding out the bowl. Kyo smacks it out of his hands. Can't you find anything better to do than screw with me?!  Kyo shouts. Kyo! How dare you waste perfectly good food! I'm ashamed! Shigure says. Looking at kyo offended. Then the front door opens. Oh, look at that! The intrepid gardeners have--shigure looks at what's in yuki's hand. Skin this revolting creature and roast it's reptilian corpse. Yuki says holding the snake that was in star's clothes with a dark aura surrounding him. Yes please roast that disgusting perverted animal. Star says with her arms crossed also a dark aurora surrounding her. Huh? Oh, aya. Shigure says fixing his glasses. What? Kyo asks. Huh? It's a person. Star asks with a wtf face.