Chapter 70 That's not hate you feel.

Flash back
The adults around younger kyo whisper among themsleves. I heard it was suicide. Poor thing. The cat spirit must've driven her to it.
Younger kyo: shut up.
The child isn't even crying. You'd think he'd show some remorse for what he did.
Younger kyo: just sut up! This isn't my fault! You don't understand!
I do. kazuma says making kyo shocked and looking up at him. I understand. Nice to meet you. My name is kazuma soma. Kazuma introduced. This isn't my fault. This isn't my fault. It's not my fault! Younger kyo says. It's okay. Kyo's eyes widen hearing kazuma say that. Its okay. I understand. Kazuma says with a soft smile making kyo gasp. Then he looked to the side crying. Kyo, how would you like to come and live with me?

Back to the present
This is a pleasant surprise. How've you been? Shigure asks sitting across from kazuma. Fine, thank you. And i hear that life as a novelist had been treating you well. Kazuma says making shigure laugh. Oh, i get by. Shigure says while star set a cup of tea on the table for kazuma. Ah. thank you very much. Kazuma says with a closed eye smile. Oh yeah no problem! Star says smiling at kazuma then looking at kyo. He sat away from everyone leaning on the cabinet. This must be the man kyo told me about before. His master. Star says in her mind staring at kyo. Sensei, i'm glad you're back. Star snapped out of her thoughts looking at kagura. I'ts been so long. Kagura says with a closed eye smile. It has. But you've been well, i hope. Kazuma says retaruning the smile. It's good to see you. Everyone looked yuki's way. Sensei. Yuki says holding one of his arms. Hello there, yuki. You're so much taller than i remember. You've grown. Kazuma said making yuki smile more. Star stared at there converstaton trying to follow. Oh, star. Star looked over at shigure once hearing her name. Sorry. This is kazuma soma. The family's martial arts instructor. He's taught yuki, kagura here, haru, and others. He's kyo's master. Shigure explains. ~For some reason i felt like i've met him before maybe i'm just being crazy.~ oh, i didn't realize... star says trailing off. If you don't mind, may i please call you "star"? Kazauma said turning to her. Oh! Yes, i don't mind go ahead! That would be great. Uh.it's nice to meet you! Star says as her voiced cracked. I've heard a lot about you. Kyo looked up at kazuma when he said that. I believe you know of the zodiac spirits? Kazuma asks. Kyo reached for his bracelet covering it. Uh, yes. Star says. Ah, but how much? Kazuma says. Star just stared at him not knowing how to answer. Kyo stared to look uncomfortable. Hey, kyo. Maybe you should stop sulking in the corner and greet your master. You havent seen him since you trained in the mountains, right? Aren't you happy to be reunited? Shigure asks looking at kyo. Kyo stands up. I, uh-- kyo stops mid sentence looking at yuki. Then he looked away walking towards his room. Kyo? What's up? You okay? Star asks kyo as he left the room. Could you tell me which room belongs to kyo? Kazuma asked standing up. Oh, sure. You just go up the stairs and take a right. I'd be okay showing you if you'd like. Star says. No. i can manage on my own, thank you. Kazuma says then makes his way towards the stairs. Star follows him with her eyes till he leaves her sight. Shigure and kagura chucke making star look at them with confusion. That's classic kyo. Shigure says. Totally. Kagura agrees. I think i'm missing something. What do you mean? Star asks. Kagura scoffs rolling her eyes. It's cute. Kyo's actually really happy to see his master again, but he would probably rather die than let us see it. Especially with yun-chan hanging around. Kagura says lookin yuki. Star turned her gaze to yuki who had his hand on the side of his head.
With kyo in his room
Kyo stood in his room with a shadow over his eyes. Kazuma knocks on the door. Then lets himself in. kyo. Let's talk. Kazuma says then closes the door. That was rude of me. I'm sorry, master. Kyo says while kazuma walked toward him with a smile. It's okay. I understand. Kazuma says. Kyo then spun around throwing a low punch but kazuma blocked it with his hand. Kazuma smiled down at kyo. You're really here. Welcome back, master! Kyo said with a smile on his face. Kazuma ruffled kyo's hair causing his to chuckle. It's good to be back. Kazuma said.
Back down stairs in the kitchen with star and kagura
So, i guess kyo's master isn't one of the somas with a zodiac spirit? Star asks while watching what was on the stove. No. he is still a member of the main family, though. Kagura said making star look over at her. They say sensei's grandfather was actually the one possessed by the cat spirit before kyo. I guess, if anyone can understand what some of what kyo's going through, then he'd be the one. But i've always thought their connection was based on more than just that. Sensei really seems to love kyo. Like a true father would love his son. Kagura says while smiling and cutting the carrots. Wow, they must be so close. Star says while looking at the pot of steaming soup.
Back with kyo and kazuma
Does this mean your training sabbatical if finally over? Kyo asks. Yes, it is. I'm afraid i can't afford to spend any more time away from the dojo. Kazuam says. Great! So, can i go back to the dojo, too, then? That's what you said, right? Kyo asks with a smile on his face. For now, you will continue to live here. Kazuma says making kyo smile falter. So, what? You're just gonna break your promise? I guess you're scared of akito, too. Kyo says. That's not it. My observations have led me to believe that this is the best environement for you. Whether the two of you living under the same roof was coincidence, or fate, the fact remains, she is a comfort to you. Kazuma says with his eyes closed. Kyo stands up. Master! Please, i can't stand it here. It's like i'm sitting in a lukewarm bath and my skin's getting pruny. Sometimes, i hate it so much... i feel like i wanna scream. A picture of star in her winter school uniform sitting on the side of the widow with her leg propped up and the wind blowing her hair. Appears in kyo's mind as he speaks. I didn't ask for this. I don't need to be comforted. Kyo's eye brows twitch in anger. I hate it. Kyo says. Kazuma looked down at kyo's arm with his bracelet as his hand shook in anger. Now that isn't true. That's not hate you feel.