Chapter 72 I find myself wanting to treasure you.

Akito: really? This is kyo's true form?
Kyo grunts falling to the ground holding himself as steam radiated of his skin. His hand turned into a dark orange monster hand.
Akito: it's liek some hideous creature from a nightmare.
Star stood staring at kyo as in transformed body.

Akito: what's that stench? It's revolting

Kyo screams in pain. His eyes form tears.
Akito: like the smell of something rotten. So, that's what it looks like. The true form of the cat spirt.
Star stared with widen eyes at the kyo who transformed as the wind blew her long blond hair.

Are you

Are you... kyo? Star asks with a worried look. Kyo eye's squinted a bit.
Akito; it's disgusting.
Kyo scoffed then jumped on the roof then leaped away. Everyone either heard or saw kyo leave.
Kyo jumped from tree branch to tree branch. She saw. She saw. She saw me. It's too late. It's over. It's... all over. Kyo says.
Now you've seen what kyo's kept hidden. The true form of the cat spirit that possesses him. Tell me, does it disgust you? star stood with widen eyes not believing what she just saw. Fighten you? Repulse you? Kazuma asks. Star's lips turn to a scared smile as she made her way in the direction kyo went. KYO! Star shouted running after him as she took off her bracelet too. Kagura watched from star's room covring her face with the certain. Kazuma crouched down picking up kyo's bracelet. Will you run to him... or from him? Kazuma asks as star ran screaming kyo's name.
KYO-*yelps* star tripped on a branch falling to the ground. She felt her thigh get scratched as dirt now covered her face, arms and legs. She panted then gaged grabbing her mouth. She being puking and coughing. I've never smelled anything so awful. Like something rotten. Star remembered seeing kyo's form not to long ago. That was him. That was kyo's other form. Star coughed some more. I don't understand. What's happening? What's the right thing to do? I feel so lost. star placed her hand on the tree next to her. But... even so! Star said in her mind as she looked up with tears in her eyes.

 even so! Star said in her mind as she looked up with tears in her eyes