Regret (part 3)

Beam's P.O.V.

"Beam Baramee I am going to kill you!" Was the first thing I heard when I woke up startled. I opened my eyes to find and angry Kit being held by Ming.

"What?" I asked confused looking at my surroundings. I was still at the beach in Forths hug. I looked up at Forth who seemed to be annoyed trying to process what was happening. I turned to look at the angry Kit again.

"What did I do now?" I asked confused.

"What did you do? You disappeared again! I was knocking at you door to ask you if you wanted to have breakfast only to find you aren't there! Again! no note! No message! Anything! You want me to have a heart attack or something! If it isn't for Park and Lam we wouldn't know where you are again!" He started yelling and suddenly I felt guilty. But I didn't plan any of this! It just happened. I was going to go back to sleep on my bed.

"Sorry it was my fault." Said Forth making his presence known.

"What were you two doing out here so freaking early anyway?" Asked Kit.

"We were watching the sunrise." I said kind of embarrassed and Kit looked at me like I've just grown two heads. Before he could say anything Forth started talking.

"Is way too early for this, we haven't slept! You can scold him in a couple of hours." Said Forth standing up then helping me do the same before he dragged me with him to his house. I let him since I was still tired and didn't want to hear Kits rambling. Forth walked straight to his room and dragged me to bed with him. I complied happily snuggling against him again this time more comfortable in seconds I fell asleep again.

Kit's P.O.V.

I watched Forth drag Beam inside the house he was staying. Those two idiots really. I turned to look at Park and Lam.

"Can you believe those two idiots. I don't know who is dumber." I said annoyed. Almost gave me a heart attack for nothing.

"So you know too." Said Lam raising an eyebrow.

"Of course I know. Beam is my best friend there's no way I wouldn't notice." I said rolling my eyes.

"Notice what?" Said Ming looking at me confused.

"Nothing, is not my business to tell." I replied and Ming pouted.

"But I tell you everything." Whined Ming.

"Come on let's have breakfast first please." I said taking his hand and looking at him lovingly. As always like an excited little puppy he forgets everything else nodding happily.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asked dragging me away and I let him. Phana and Wayo are still sleeping so it's just the two of us.

"Let's go out I don't want to cook." I said and he nodded.

"Ok I'll get the keys wait for me in the car." He said walking away and I did as told. I felt my phone ring and I took it out. It was Lam calling.

-We need to talk.- said Lam as soon as I picked up the phone.

-About what?- I asked and I hear Lam sigh.

-I wasn't going to meddle in this but I'm tired of their stupidity. It's clear they have feelings for each other. We need to do something. They are both acting like lovesick puppies to each other and don't even realize it.- said Lam frustratedly.

-I know right! Sometimes I just want to grab them both by the heads and smack them together to knock some sense into them. They only act clingy towards each other. Everyone can see that but them! I'm tired of seeing Beam just moping around all sad because he can't just admit he likes Forth.- I said letting my frustration out. I noticed Beam has liked Forth for a while. He thinks I am too stupid to notice but I have. I just decided to give him space to figure it out on his own. But it doesn't seem to be going anywhere! He just acts all sad when Forth isn't around. That other idiot even followed us here and keeps kidnapping Beam without telling anyone! They are killing me seriously!

-Yeah Forth still hasn't made a move either. Well he has but neither of them realize. It's like they do it unconsciously. It makes me sick. Forth never acts so nicely to anyone it weird too see him do it for Beam. He's always taking care of him. I thought no one from your side realized though and I wasn't a hundred percent sure where Beam stood so I've been hesitant in helping them.- said Lam.

-So what should we do then?- I asked and in that moment Ming came back. He seemed confused but I shushes him to listen to Lam. He got in the car grumpily and I did the same with the phone still close to my ear.

-We need a plan to make them confess. They are both unhappy like this and I doubt they will make a move on their own. So it's up to us I guess. Can we meet later to discuss the plan.-

-Sure I will text you when I come back from having breakfast.- I said.

-Sure.- he replied before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Asked Ming looking at me curiously.

"Lam." I replied.

"What did he want? We were just there with them." Said Ming looking at me suspiciously.

"It's nothing babe let's just go have breakfast." I said trying to use my charm again.

"Uh uh that only works once! What's wrong?" He said looking at me sternly.

"It's Beam but it's not my place to tell. You should've been more observant and figure it out on your own." I said crossing my arms and looking away. Ming just let out a sigh.

"Fine, don't get grumpy! I love you! I was just jealous." Said Ming pouting.

"Jealous of who? Stop saying nonsense." I said

"Aww come on bring cute Kit back! I was enjoying it." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Too late that's what you get for being stupid." I said and Ming pouted. But still drove to my favorite breakfast place. I smiled looking at him and he turned to look before I could change my expression to a serious one.

"Too late I saw that." He said happily. "My Kit Kat still loves me!" He said.

"Fine I love you. Now let's have breakfast I'm hungry." I said getting out of the car feeling shy. Even if we are together already I still get flustered every once in a while.