Chasing you (Part 5)

Forth's P.O.V.

If he wants to pretend nothing happened I'll let him. We both know what happened. I know he remembers that's why he's acting this way. But if he thinks this is over then he's mistaken. Now is my chance to show him my feelings and win him over. He may be in denial but he showed me that he loved me when he kissed me. So that will be my motivation. I will chase him until he believes my love for him and accepts he loves me too. It doesn't matter how long it takes. As long as I know there's a chance I won't give up. Be ready Beam Baramee soon you are going to be mine.

On Sunday I didn't contact him again. I didn't want to show up to his apartment and I don't know where else he would be. So I waited until today. I know Phanas lunch hour since that's the hour he told me to contact him for the moon competition stuff. So that means that's Beams lunch hour too. I happen to have that hour free too so I headed over to Meds. I found him sitting at the med gangs usual table. As I was approaching him I took my time to watch him. He was lost in his own world playing with his food. He's cute even if it's unintentionally.

"Bee." I called sitting in front of him. He quickly looked up surprised.

"I told you not to call me that." He mumbled looking down.

"I know but I like it." I said and he just glared at me.

"What do you want?" He said and I shrugged.

"Nothing." I said and he looked at me with and eyebrow raised.

"Nothing?" He asked again to make sure.

"Nothing." I confirmed.

"Then why are you here?" He asked and I shrugged again.

"Because I want to." I said.

"And why do you want to?" He asked this time sounding a bit sarcastic.

"You won't like the answer." I responded and he rolled his eyes.

"The real one or one of your sarcastic comments?" He asked.

"Both." I said smirking and I could tell he was getting mad but I found it cute.

"You piss me off." He said and I laughed.

"Good that's payback." I said and he sighed.

"I haven't done anything to you." He said seriously.

"You lied to me." I said and now I could tell he was really angry.

"We already settled that at my apartment on Saturday." He said angrily. I just raised my hands in defense.

"I didn't say anything." I answered and he sighed.

"You are giving me a headache."

"Why?" I asked and he glared at me.

"You are bothering me." He said.

"What? I can't have lunch with a friend? I used to come all the time and you didn't mind." I challenged.

"Of course you can. I just find it weird since you haven't in so long."

"Well let's change that. Do you want to go to dinner and then a movie on Friday with me?" I asked.

"What?" He yelped turning red as a tomato.

"As friends of course. I'll invite Park and Lam they've been wanting to go to the movies." I said and he nodded.

"Ohhh ok, I well sure?" He said sounding unsure. I took that as a win anyway.

"Great then that's settled then. I need to go but I'll see you tomorrow." I said standing up.

"Tomorrow?" I heard him say do ding confused. I just laughed and kept walking.

Mission accomplished we are going on a date on friday. I'll take us both out to eat and Park and Lam will join us for the movie. I didn't lie so he has no way of scolding me. Slowly but surely I'll get to him.

A.N.

I had time to update even if it's a really short chapter! I didn't want to loose the momentum. Anyways enjoy! I'm off to sleep since I have a long day ahead when I wake up. As always stay safe and I will see you on the next chapter!