I want you for myself

Beam's P.O.V.

I was sitting at a table watching Phana direct the freshman moon and stars. I managed to scape last year but I wasn't lucky this one. I was bored my looking around. The stars where pretty but no one really managed to catch my eye. Lately everyone seems uninteresting. It takes the fun out of it. I guess you can get tired of girls throwing themselves at you. Who would've thought. As I was looking around something did manage to catch my attention. I was focusing on Phana acting all silly because Wayo was there when I noticed another guy looking at him too. He was being more discreet than Phana but I had nothing else to do except observe everyone. So I managed to notice him glancing and trying to get close. Every time Phana was out of the way the guy would start talking with Wayo. He thinks he's so slick but he isn't. I wonder who he is I haven't seen him around before. Guess I would've known if I had come last year. This is boring though so I'm glad I didn't. I wondered if Phana has noticed that another guy has his eyes on Wayo. I smiled shaking my head. He's wasting his time sooner or later Wayo will end up with Phana. Those two idiots have been at it for years no one can come in between. They haven't got together because they are stupid. But they have loved each other since the second year of high school. It's about damn time they stop screwing things up. I'm one misunderstanding from locking them up in a room until they confess and stop hurting each other. Hopefully this time around things can go right. I hope this guy won't come between them this time.

He was great entertainment though. Kit was the one who managed to escape this year and I was all alone. So watching Phana get jealous every time the guy was close to Wayo was great fun really. The more I watched though being dragged here every day the more I started to pity him. He didn't know he'd already lost the battle without even starting. A couple of days have passed already. The only thing I knew about the guy was that he was Ming's, Wayos best friend senior. So that mean he was last years engineerings moon and he has a big fat crush on Wayo. Thats about it and that's all I needed to know to keep me entertained.

On this particular day the meeting was held on a Saturday. I had already accepted my fate that I had to keep Phana company so I was here too. Today I was focusing on my assignments and my table was filled with books. I wasn't paying attention to anyone today. not even the drama. I had to get this assignment done and Phana was too busy to help. So apart from the occasional glance I didn't pay any attention to what was happening today. But then came lunch and Phana managed to sit with Wayo at the table next to me. They seemed to be in their own world talking. I could see Wayo blushing when Phana approached him with two sets of food and drinks. Ming quickly slipped out leaving them alone the second he noticed Phana. Everything was good way too good. Where's that guy then? I thought about to look around. That's when I noticed the guy about to interrupt them and against my better judgment I meddled. It was their moment I couldn't let him interrupt.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you." I said when I noticed the guy standing a few feet from my table looking at Phana and Wayo. It was clear that he wanted to get in between them. He was probably thinking how to approach them and sit with them. With an eyebrow raised he turned to look at me.

"What?" He said kind of in a challenging tone and I rolled my eyes.

"Interrupt them. Sorry to tell you this but you don't have a chance. Might as well save yourself the trouble." I said in a bored tone. Surprisingly the guy sat down in front of me instead. I don't get why but as long as he's not bothering them it works out.

"Why is that?" He asked and I contemplated whether to answer or not.

"Maybe it's not obvious to you but those two have feelings for each other. I think everyone here can see that except you. Oh and just before you think about meddling it's not new they have liked each other for years. You don't even stand a chance." I said. He was quiet for a second looking at me.

"Do I know you?" He finally asked. I just laughed and shook my head.

"No you don't. I don't know you either. I just happen to know those two and I noticed your obvious attempts." I replied and he raised and eyebrow again looking at me for a few seconds.

"Don't you have anything better to do than meddling?" He asked and I glared at him.

"I'm not! I was just being nice and warning you! You idiot." I replied. Should've let him make a fool of himself. Can't he see they are in love anyway.

"Seems to me like you have nothing better to do." He said in a playful tone. I just glared at him again.

"You're annoying." I said turning my attention back to my books. I notice him shrug from the corner of my eye though.

"Are you a moon? I don't remember you from last year and I'm certain your not from this year group of freshmen." He asked and I shrugged.

"That's none of your business." I shrugged and this time he was the to glare at me. I smirked proudly.

"Fine don't tell me." He said standing up and leaving. He seems to have forgotten about Wayo for the moment since he went the other way. Phana you owe me one I thought.

A.N.

So I'm back with a new story! Finally! Im really excited for this. I don't really have a plan Im just winging it so let's see where it takes us. Also I just found out that Triage is happening with Tae Tee. I think it already has a couple of episodes out and I can't believe I didn't know! I haven't been on social media as much but I am shocked. Does anyone know where I can watch it with English or Spanish subtitles? I can't believe we are finally seeing them together. I was pleasantly surprised I'm really excited to watch once I figure out where hahahaha. Well I guess that's it for now! Take care everyone and I will see you all on the next chapter.