Fall for me instead (part 4)

Beam's P.O.V.

The time I've been dreading the most finally came. We were all getting ready for bed. I quickly changed and walked to the shared room. Stupid rule that I can't go into the individual rooms alone. They obviously want the drama. I quickly picked out one of the beds and got in. There were three occupied beds already. Yihwa was with Cho and I'm feeling sorry for Forth. Pern Pleng was with knock and Sammy and Yacht in the other.  I gulped Mint is still not here. I didn't get to talk with her and I don't even know what she's going to do. As if I had called for them both Pufai and Mint entered the room. She glared at me like she's been doing all day and I sighed.

"You're sleeping with me! Ain't no way one of us is going to share the bed with this asshole." Said Mint dragging Pufai to the other bed. I gulped that means the only one left is Forth. Shit. I don't want to share the bed with him! He entered the room and took a look around before letting out a sigh.

"Dammit I should've come in earlier." He said before walking over to my bed. I crossed my arms around my chest.

"It's not like I want to share the bed with you either!" I said annoyed watching him climb in beside me. At least it was big enough.

"It's still your fault." He said eyeing me over. "You better not try to cuddle me in the night or I'll kick you out." He said and I blushed remembering I always like to hug something when I sleep.

"I won't." I said taking one of his two pillows to hug and turning my back against his.

"Asshole." Mumbled Forth. I was about to say something but Yihwa who was in the bed beside interrupted us.

"Hey you two is sleep time stop fighting!" She said and we both shut up. Finally someone turned the lights off. I was tired from everything that happened today so I fell asleep quickly. I woke up to some annoying giggles. Usually I'm a heavy sleeper but the high pitched giggles woke me up. I opened my eyes glaring at whoever was interrupting my sleep. I found Yihwa and Sammy sitting in the bed beside.

"Stop laughing I'm trying to sleep here." I mumbled annoyed.

"Really comfortable you're there ah?" Said Sammy.

"Huh? What are you talking about." I said waking up since they clearly weren't going to let me sleep. That's when I became aware of Forth's face close to my neck and one of his hands was wrapped around my waist, the other in the pillow too next to mine. I quickly got out of his embrace pushing him away.

"Forth you idiot! Why the hell are you cuddling me!" I said and everyone in the room laughed. Forth just looked around startled by the way I woke him up.

"Huh?" He said.

"You were cuddling me! After you said that you will kick me if I did it. I could kill you right now!" I said mad.

"You took my pillow what was I supposed to cuddle then?" He shrugged.

"You could have said something and I would've given it back to you!" I said.

"Where's the fun in that. Besides seems to me like you were pretty comfortable." He said and I just stood up leaving the room. Ah he's infuriating. I freshened up before walking for breakfast. Yihwa and Sammy were already there. I sat down annoyed and ate my breakfast. After eating I just sat down alone on a couch in the living room. I was freaking bored and annoyed and everyone hates me.

"Beam!" I heard my name being called. I raised my head from where I was sitting on the couch.

"Yeah?" I asked looking up at Knock who was approaching the couch.

"The host is here it's time for the workshop." He said and I nodded standing up and following him. We went outside to the backyard where they had set up five mattresses on the floor. They were all waiting for me and Knock. I looked around and noticed Mint was as far away as possible from me. Also Forth was standing in between Yihwa and Cho so that was surprising too. But I'm glad he's making his move.