Date (part 1)

A.N.

Hello, hello! Anyone still here? It's been a while.

Little blooper I published the second part first HAHAHAH I don't know if someone saw it. But if you did act like you didn't. 

Beam's P.O.V.

I'm cursing the day I decided to become Phana's friend. I always get dragged into whatever he's doing. Today it was a medical fair activity. We were raising funds for a children's hospital. Phana had the great idea of doing auction dates. I didn't mind until he made me be one of the dates. As if I didn't encounter enough trouble on my own. Then he will be complaining when he has to save me from a fight. Although I've been having really bad luck lately. Girls aren't approaching me as much which is weird. It's not like it has stopped. But girls seem to hesitate a little now before approaching me. Still, Phana flaunting that I will be auctioned for a date has definitely stirred the pot. I think we hadn't had this much attendance in years. I sighed looking at Phana from backstage auctioning Kit. The bid started at 100 and he made 1,115. Not bad I thought. Kit returned annoyed and I laughed. Not for long though since it was my turn. He called my name and I stepped on stage walking to the spot marked. I flashed everyone a smile and the girls started screaming.

"Ok, Ok I know you are all excited. For Beam over here we are starting the bid at 1,000 since he seems so popular already." said Phana and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

He completely ignored me since the girls started shouting numbers. They were definitely crazy. I stopped listening at 2,500. I looked around waiting for the time to pass when I noticed people walking in. They were wearing an engineering uniform. They stood out since they barge in running but people didn't pay attention over the commotion. My eyes lingered on them somehow being the most interesting thing in the room. The bid was slowing down already at 7,200 with two girls outbidding each other. I let out a sigh wanting this to be over already.

"We have 7,500. Anyone else want to bid more?" Phana asked. The girl already had a smirk on her face like she had already won.

"12,000." said a deep raspy voice and everyone was surprised including me. I looked where the voice came from and one of the engineering guys had his hand raised. I gasped confused at the situation. That was not at all what I was expecting.

"Wow, 12,000 dollars. I'm impressed. Should I even ask if anyone wants to bid more?" said Phana and you could hear only laughter. "Ok then sold a date of your choice with my friend Beam for 12,000. With that, this auction comes to an end and we went over our goal! You can head over here to pay and to leave your contact info so you can set up a date." said Phana. People started walking towards the stage and I just got off walking backstage. Still confused about what just happened."

"Who was that?" asked Kit and I shrugged.

"I have absolutely no idea. I just know he came in late in an engineering uniform. It is the first time I've seen him." I said confused and Kit just laughed.

"Good luck." he said leaving me alone. About an hour later Phana walked backstage and started handing out numbers.

"You have a week to set up a date with the winners." he announced. "I'm talking specifically towards you. He paid a lot of money for that date." said Phana and I rolled my eyes.

"Just give me the damn paper." I said and he handed it out to me. I quickly read it to find out the name of the crazy person. So Forth Jaturapoom huh? Let's see what I can find out about you before I text you.

A quick Facebook search led me to find out he was actually pretty popular. An engineering student which I already knew. He's also their gang leader and has a reputation for sleeping around. Interesting but why would he bid that much to go on a date with me? Probably just wants to sleep with me. He's such an asshole. I decided to get this over with and sent him a text.

-Hey! Phana gave me your contact info. Let me know when you're free for the date. It needs to be done this week.- B. Now I just have to wait. A few minutes passed by before he responded.

-I'll let you know when I am free.- F. Fine, I guess I can forget about this for now. I already did my part. Now it's his turn. 

A couple of days passed and Phana was on my case again. The guy didn't respond to my message. That's not my fault! But since Phana was nagging me that the deadline is tomorrow and about all the money he spent I have no choice. Even if I didn't even want to be auctioned from the beginning. Or I had no say in that idiot spending 12,000 dollars on getting a date with me and never setting it up. None of it is my fault but somehow I'm the one that has to reach out. I'm already annoyed with the guy. None of this makes any sense to me. But whatever I'll give it one last try.

-Hey its Beam again remember? The guy you paid 12,000 dollars to go and a date with. Then never set said date up. The deadline is tomorrow. So let me know where you will be so we can get this over with.- B.

-I will be in my dorm. You can come if you want. It's in the engineering dorms. Third floor to the right in room 15. I'll be there around 5 if you want to pop by.- F.

I stared at my phone annoyed and confused. Who does he think he is. I can't figure him out for the life of me. I really think he wants to get in my pants. It is the only thing that would make a little bit of sense. Still, I find it really weird. Whatever let's just get this over with.

A.N.

Damn time passes by so quickly. Anyway as you might have noticed I left the other story uncompleted. I'm just not inspired by it anymore. So I realized sometimes I really struggle with writing endings. I don't know why. I've also been so uninspired but recently I've been into writing again. I just didn't want to come back with one chapter and then disappear again. So I wanted to have some backup first. This story has a second part which is already written. I also have two more really short stories. One has 1 chapter and the other one 2 I'm still deciding if I should add a third. I also started writing a new story which will be longer I'm expecting it to be around 15 to 20 chapters and it's an enemies to lovers which I'm really excited about. So with that said we should be seeing a lot of each other from now on. I will update at least two times a week and hopefully, it will stay that way. At the very least for a few weeks since I already have material written. The next update will be on Sunday. That's all for now! As always stay safe and we will see each other soon!