Fall for me instead (part 15)

Beam's P.O.V.

"Seems like you two can't stay away from each other. Wake up before anyone else sees you two idiots. So many rooms and you two are sleeping on the couch in the living room." Was the first I heard in the morning. What woke me up to be exact. I opened an eye letting out a groan.

"Can't you let me sleep." I said not wanting to wake up yet.

"You can but not here! You are lucky I'm always the first one awake. Why the hell are you both tangled up in the couch." She ranted and I started to become aware of my surroundings. I opened my eyes and looked around. Shit I was in the couch sleeping with Forth. How did we even get here.

"Ugh why are you speaking so loud woman." Said Forth opening his eyes too. He looked at me confused for a second.

"What? How?" I asked confused. Forth looked at me for a second.

"Ah yeah you fell asleep at the beach. I couldn't just leave you there so I carried you here. Then you didn't let me go and I was tired so I just slept here with you." He said.

"Sorry about that." I said finally standing up and making some distance between us.

"I'm going to sleep some more." Said Forth walking away.

"Thanks for waking me up." I said to Yihwa.

"You're welcome but we need to talk." She said and I nodded following her to the dinning area for breakfast.

"What are you doing Beam?" She asked and I sighed.

"We are going to stay as friends! We talked yesterday at the beach." I said.

"You need to be careful Beam. He has feelings for you. If you don't intend to reciprocate them then don't get his hopes up." She said sternly.

"I know I won't." I said but she just looked at me sternly.

"Seriously? Because you tangled up with him on the couch isn't helping anything. You are my friend but he is too and I don't want to see any of you hurt. You need to figure out what you want and make some boundaries." She said and I nodded.

"I know." I said running my hands through my hair.

"Good now let's eat breakfast." She said and I nodded. As we sat down to eat Sammy joined us then one by one everyone was awake and having breakfast except Forth. I saved some food for him and took it to his room. I left it at the bedside table. I looked at him sleeping peacefully for a second. What should I even do? My mind is a complete mess. I left the room walking back. I wish Phana and Kit where here. They would knock some sense into me. Maybe I should've never came here. This place turned my whole world upside down.

It wasn't until later in the evening that I saw Forth again. I was hanging with Korn and Knock who are almost a couple. They surely didn't waste anytime. They seemed happy and didn't have a care in the world. But they've liked each other since a long time ago. They know each other outside of here. This is more like their honeymoon away from others.

"Hey we need to talk." Said Forth sitting down beside me. I just nodded.

"We will leave you two alone." Said Knock pulling Korn with him.

"So what do you want to talk about." I said after a moment of silence. Forth looked awkward which wasn't like himself.

"I know this is kind of awkward. But if we are going to be friends we need some boundaries. I have feelings for you still. They won't go away over night. I still want to be your friend while we are here. We can't just avoid each other we are living together. As much as I enjoy spending time with you and getting to know you. We can't be as close as before. That means no more cuddling, or kissing or anything like that. Just act like normal friends." He said and I nodded embarrassed remembering our date and the kissed.

"You are right, I'm sorry for yesterday it won't happen again." I said and he nodded gratefully.

"Thanks." He said and I nodded. After that he walked away and I just watched him. He went to talk with Yihwa and Sammy.

True to my word I started treating him as a friend. No more cuddling him, no more spending all my time with him even if the only thing we did was bicker, no more giving each other special treatment. He didn't make sure I slept or eat well anymore. No more breakfast in bed or medicine after a hangover. When I couldn't sleep I no longer had a companion. No cuddling and no talks on the beach or anything. He was often the first one to go to bed and he didn't come out of the room until the next day. He was no longer by my side all the time. It wasn't easy but we were accomplishing what we said. We were friends nothing more, nothing less. I should be happy. But I have noticed how he is distancing himself from me. He has become closer with other members of the house. Which is good since he wasn't before but I couldn't help feel a bit jealous. Yihwa has somewhat reconciled with Cho which left me sleeping alone in a bed. Forth kept the individual room for himself. The other was occupied by Korn and Knock. This is exactly what I asked Forth. So why do I feel sad that it's what happened? Yihwa was right I don't know what I want. I'm already missing home, and Phana, and Kit. If they were here they would surely knock some sense into me. But they're not and I need to figure this out by myself before it's too late. That's if it isn't already.

A.N.

I may do another update later since I couldn't yesterday. I was thinking hard where I wanted to take this story. Since lately writing without a plan has not worked out for me. Thankfully I managed to figure out the rest of the story so it will hopefully be a smooth sailing after. I'm guessing this story has like five chapters left. Could be more, could be less depending on how much of my ideas I fit into the chapters. That's all for now! As always stay safe and I will see you soon on the next chapter!