I want you for myself (part 2)

Beam's P.O.V.

I arrived a little late today to accompany Phana. That idiot made me go buy him some pink milk for Wayo from the engineering faculty. I walked in after giving it to him heading straight for my table. As I was walking I passed by Wayo and Ming talking to the engineering guy. He turned to look at me for a second and I just smiled shaking my head. Not giving up I see. Well I warned him. I continued walking waving hi to Ming and Wayo who turned to look at me too. I sat down on my usual table and took out my book. A few minutes later I noticed someone sitting down from the corner of my eye. I looked up to see the guy.

"What?" I asked uninterested.

"What's your name?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Why can't you answer a simple question?" He asked glaring at me.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" I said glaring at him too and he sighed.

"You're annoying." He said.

"If you find me that annoying you are welcome to leave." I said turning to look at my book instead.

"You are entertaining though." He said and I looked up again.

"I wouldn't have warned you about Wayo if I knew you would be annoying me this much." I said letting out a sigh.

"That's what you get for meddling." He shrugged.

"Fine then don't listen to me. Pretend I said nothing and continue chasing him. It won't change the result." I said.

"Whatever enough about Wayo. Are you really not going to tell me your name?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"I don't find any reason to give it to you." I said and he rolled his eyes. But didn't leave. "What are you still doing here. Go flirt with Wayo. Or do some moon stuff I don't know. You surely must have something else to do." I said trying to focus on studying.

"Why? I don't have anything better to do Phana is handling the kids well and I'm bored. You on the other hand are entertaining. I'll leave of you tell me your name though." He said and I smirked.

"You tell me first and then I'll tell you." I said and he contemplated it for a second studying my face.

"Nope I have a feeling your either going to lie or you aren't even going to answer the question." He said and dammit he was right.

"Touché." I said and he smirked.

"I won't give up tho you will tell me." He said looking determined.

"Yeah? We will see about that." I said. I liked a challenge.

"Fine I'll leave for now but this isn't over." Said the guy standing up. I shook my head watching him walk away. What a crazy guy. I could just ask Phana. Well he can too but he hasn't done it. Let's see though for now I'll try getting him to tell me himself that would be more fun.

The next day the guy came over to annoy me again. I sighed greeting him with a glare which he returned with a smile.

"I won't give up." He said.

"Well I won't give in." I replied.

"Guess we have a problem then." He said. I just glared at him and he copied me clearly not taking me serious. I couldn't help but laugh.

"You are an idiot." I said and he shrugged.

"I'm going to ask Wayo for your name. You said you know him." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Go ahead but that means you lose since I didn't tell you myself."

"Difficult I see. But not impossible." He smirked.

"I really don't like you." I scoffed.

"Oh really? I happen to think that it's the opposite. I like you, you are amusing." He said.

"Of course I am and everyone likes me that's nothing new." I said and he laughed.

"So you're not telling me your name today then?" He tried one last time.

"Nope." I said shaking my head.

"Fine I'll try again tomorrow." He said.

He did try everyday and without realizing I was looking forward to my interactions with him. All we did was bicker but now it was all in good fun. I still didn't know his name and he didn't knew mine. I did manage to notice he stopped paying that much attention to Wayo. He was probably thinking how the get the name out of me but it was proving more difficult than he thought. There was only two days left for the competition to start and I probably won't be seeing him again. I was still wondering if I should tell him my name or not.

"Hey idiot." He said sitting in front of me as always.

"Keep greeting me like that and next time you won't get to sit." I said glaring at him and he laughed.

"I would greet you by name but I don't know." He shrugged.

"Shame you're never going to know." I said and he glared at me this time.

"Why are you so mean? At this point we have hung out almost every day for three weeks. Heck I can even consider you a friend but I still don't know your name."

"See you don't need to know it for us to become friends." I said and he sighed.

"I wonder why I keep putting up with your bullshit." He glare at me.

"Beats me I would've given up long ago." I shrugged.

"Don't act like you don't enjoy my company. Phana is leading the activity and when he's not he's chasing Wayo without me you will be lonely." He said.

"I don't mind." He said.

"Whatever I will ask him your name today." He said.

"Go on I dare you." I replied.

"I would but I don't like to lose." He said glaring at me.

"Too bad you will never know then." I said smirking.

He was about to say something when suddenly someone interrupted us. We both turned to look at Phana when we heard him fake cough interrupting us.

"Don't you two listen? Since when are you so close? I was talking to you both and you were lost in your own world bickering." Said Phana.

"This idiot here won't leave me alone. Tell him to help you or something." I said letting out a laugh.

"Hey! This is not just my fault! If you just answered my question I would be helping Phana"

"Well I won't so deal with it." I replied.

"Have I told you you're annoying." He said.

"Have I told you I don't care." I said and Phana sighed. The guy opened his mouth to say something but Phana beat him to it.

"Beam just answer Forth's question so he can come help me." Said Phana leaving us both frozen on the spot.

"Did you just." I said to Phana shocked but also wanting to laugh.

"Did he just." Said Forth amused.

"Shit Phana." I said before I burst out laughing. Forth did the same. Phana was just confused.

"Ah you two give me a headache forget it I'll do it myself." Said Phana walking away. After the laughter died down I turned to look at him.

"So Beam eh?" He said and I shook my head.

"Forth Huh." I said shaking my head.