Fall for me instead (part 22) the end

Beams P.O.V.

I let everyone into my apartment. The silence was killing me. Everyone was quiet still trying to process everything. They all sat down in the living room leaving me and Forth standing by the door. No one said anything. I sighed pushing my suitcase to a corner Forth did the same.

"Well I don't know about you all but I wanna know how do you know Forth and I didn't." I said sitting down on the floor facing everyone with Forth beside me.

"We are supposed to be the ones asking the questions!" Said Kit and I rolled my eyes.

"You weren't asking any." I shrugged. Kit crossed his arms and roll his eyes. Phana sighed.

"I met him at the moon competition. He hung out with me since neither of you accompanied me." Said Phana I turned to look at Kit. He glared at me but still answered.

"He's Ming's senior and Phana knows him. We've actually hung out at the bar a few times but by the time he came you were already gone." Said Kit.

"Now is your turn." Said Phana.

"Well there's not much to say. We met there the first day. We started hanging out, this idiot made me fall for him and here we are." I said and I felt Forth hit the back of my head.

"As if it was that easy! He was in denial the whole summer but still acted like a jealous monster!" Said Forth and I glared at him.

"I was not jealous!" I said.

"You were! From the start!" He said and I pouted crossing my arms.

"So when does the show comes on?" Asked Phana changing the subject.

"In a couple of months not really sure of the date." I said shrugging.

"I wanna watch that!" Said Kit.

"No way! All of you are forbidden to watch it." I said and Forth laughed.

"Oh we are so watching it. Right Ming?" said Kit and Ming nodded excitedly.

"Sure I wanna see how they ended together." Said Ming.

Soon Phana and Wayo joined the conversation and they had it all planned out. I sighed focusing on Forth.

"We are going to disappear when that show comes out. I'm hoping they would cut all of our scenes out." I whined.

"I'm sure we will see a few things but I don't think they will air that much about us. There was ten of us there." He said and I nodded.

After they were done discussing how they were going to binge watch the show we ordered some food. It took a while for them getting used to Forth and I being a couple. They looked kinda surprised every time we got close. But by the end of the night we were all having fun. It was close to midnight when they decided to leave. Forth helped me pick up the mess we had made.

"Well that went well." Said Forth once we were lying in bed.

"Yeah it was kinda awkward at first but it was expected they were shocked." I said.

"Who blames them. Who would've thought you'd turn up with a boyfriend after disappearing for the whole summer." He said and I laughed.

"You're right." I said thinking about it. I wouldn't believe it if a few months ago if someone said I would disappear for two months to do a reality show and would end up falling in love with anyone moreover Forth.

A month passed and my friends were already used to seeing Forth and I together. Apparently it was a shock to most people at the university to find out we were together and a lot of people where wondering how it happened. But we didn't say anything just let them wonder.

Today we were meeting everyone. We have kept in contact through a group chat. I've seen Yihwa a couple of times since we are close by. Sammy, Yatch and Pufai were coming from further away. We were meeting for dinner.

I was the first one to arrive with Forth. We sat down at a table that could fit us all. Next one to arrive were Cho, Yihwa, Korn and Knock. I was excited to see them again.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss you nagging me everyday." I said to Yihwa who laughed.

"Awww I've missed you too Beam! You always entertained me with your problems. I'm glad to see you and Forth still together though." She said and I smiled.

"Yeah it's been great." I said looking at Forth who seemed to realized and looked over smiling at me before resuming his talk with Korn and Knock.

We were all talking and everyone else arrived. The room was lively and we were all eating and talking like we were still back at the house alone.

"Have any of you seen the first episode of the reality show? It aired today." Said Yihwa and most of us shook our head no.

"Did you?" I asked and she nodded.

"Seems like we will be seeing everything that happened between you two. Most of the episode focused on your meeting! People are loving you two together." Said Sammy and I groaned.

"Damn that embarrassing." I said and Forth laughed. "Our friends are going to be seeing this. We will be teased to death." I wined to Forth.

"It's mostly going to be aimed at you for being a coward and acting like an idiot before realizing your feelings." Said Forth and I glared at him.

"Fine be like that." I said and Forth gulped.

"Just kidding I'd take all the blame! I won't let them tease you." He said trying to fix it.

"Too late." I said and Forth pouted.

"Come on, I love you." He said rubbing his head against my shoulder. I couldn't help but smile.

"I love you too." I said giving in. I heard Yihwa and Sammy squeal and of course the had their phones out recording.

"I hate you two." I said and they rolled their eyes.

"You love us." Said Yihwa sticking her tongue out.

"Whatever." I said resting my head on Forths shoulder. I was happy and that all that matters.

A.N.

Not my best chapter but I wanted to give it an ending before starting the new story I have in mind. Once again sorry for disappearing! It's been another hard month. After my last update I quit my job. I did manage to get another one quickly but it's been hard adjusting. I work as a waitress now which is hard you have to take on a lot of peoples shit. Also leaving my job and starting the other one gave me a lot of anxiety and stress to the point of making me sick. So it started with my stomach and I was barely eating and then that made me more sick so I was almost hospitalized. On top of that I keep having family problems but those never stop. So it's been a really shitty month tbh. If I've had three good days it's a lot. But I haven't forgotten you all life's just been kicking me down lately really hard. But at some point it has to turn around so I will keep fighting. I hope you are all doing good and as always stay safe and I will see you all on the next chapter! With a hopefully good new story!