Future husband

Beam's P.O.V.

I wake up and the first thing I feel is a slight headache. I let out a soft groan. When I tried to move my hand toward my forehead and I couldn't I got even more confused. As I wake up a little more I realize I'm not alone in bed. My head is resting on someone's shoulder. My arms are around his waist, and my feet were tangled with the other person who was hugging me close to his chest hence why I couldn't lift my arms. I try to recall what happened last night. I went out with Kit to a party in some engineering guy's apartment. Then he left with the guy leaving me alone and the guys were fun and welcoming so I stayed. But who am I in bed with? and how did I end up here? I was afraid to look up and find out. Having no other option I looked up to see someone I dont know. I freeze looking at the man in question. He was handsome. I tried recalling who he was. I think this is his apartment if I remember correctly. But how did we get here? I don't even know his name. I move a little trying to get away from him but is useless since his grip tightens. Suddenly I am flush against his chest again. Finally, I noticed. We are both clothed he has a black T-shirt and I a white one. I hear him groan and my heartbeat picks up.

"What time is it?" says the man holding me. His voice was deep and raspy.

"How am I supposed to know? You won't let me go." I say softly and he lets out a laugh. That is when I hear another person groan and his grip loosens. I sit down and notice we are not alone. In the small apartment, a few other people are scattered across sleeping on the floor—only the two of us in the bed. I look back to the man whose arm now lies on my back and he just winks at me. I just smile shaking my head. He pats the space where I was lying and I get the hint. After contemplating for a second I lie down next to him again. This time he scoots closer putting his head on my chest. I feel my heartbeat increasing.

"Forth?" one of the guys says sitting down and now I could see the top of his head. I think his name was Lam if I remember correctly.

"hmm." mumbles Forth.

"Just checking if you were awake," he says and I slowly see the rest of the guys sit down one by one.

"What a fucking party." Says the guy whose name I think is Park.

"Let's go get breakfast," says Lam and they all start to slowly walk out of the room but Forth shows no sign of moving. We heard the door close and Forth finally moves turning to look at me.

"I'm Forth we met last night at the party." he says smiling and I nod.

"Beam." I reply still letting the situation sink in.

"I know." he says and I turn to look at him with an eyebrow raised. "You told me yesterday." he continues and I nod.

"I don't remember much." I said shaking my head a little as if that would help.

"Yeah leave it to Park to get us all to drink until we pass out." said Forth with a chuckle.

"At least I'm not that hungover." I said confused and Forth just stared at me with a smile. "What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing, you are just adorable." he said and I flick him in the head.

"Stop saying nonsense." I said but felt my cheeks heat up.

"I see you are always aggressive not only when drunk." he said rubbing his forehead.

"What happened yesterday?" I asked feeling a little nervous.

"Nothing, I don't do drunk guys." he said and I felt my poor cheeks heat up again.

"How come we are the ones that ended up in the bed?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"It's my bed and they all know I don't share my bed." he said looking at me intently and I gulped.

"But you let me?" I asked confused.

"There is always an exception to the rule." he smirked not breaking eye contact.

"Well, I'm glad." I said not backing down either.

"Good, I'm thinking you are not drunk now?" he said moving to hover over me.

"Hmm, what do you think?" I said my hands wondering inside his black shirt.

Without saying another word he leaned down to kiss me. At first, it was a slow innocent kiss then it started getting more intense. As we were enjoying suddenly the door was opened again.

"Take him out on a date first will you." said Lam. I just laughed and Forth threw a pillow at him.

"Fuck off Lam." he said trying to kiss me again but I stopped him with my hand.

"You heard him." I said and Forth was shocked for a second.

"I'll even marry you if you want." he said and while I was shocked he stole another kiss.

"Forthhhh." I said hitting him.

"What?" he said leaning down for another kiss. This time I gave in wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm not kidding." he said when I pulled back and I looked at him shocked. "But let's start with a date ok?"

"ah fuck it ill consider this our first date." I said pulling him back in for another kiss. We heard the door close and we couldn't help but laugh. Both of us completely forgot that Lam was still here. But whatever is his fault for coming back.

"I'm glad I decided to throw the stupid party at my apartment. Best decision ever."

"I'm glad my friend convinced me to come with him and then ditch me." I said letting out a laugh.

"See everything works out in the end." said Forth.

That's how I ended up meeting my future husband. Getting drunk at an engineering party where I didn't know anyone. It turned out to be the best decision of my life.

A.N.

This one is only one part but next one will have a couple of chapters. Next update will be Sunday! Hope you are all enjoying. Thats all for now as always take care and I will see you all on the next chapter.