Fall for me instead (part 17)

Beam's P.O.V.

I was feeling nervous about going on the date with Forth. How was I even supposed to act around him. In less than a week we will be out of here. So I don't think I should tell him about my feelings. I should just keep treating him as a friend and move on once I don't have to see him every day. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I was ready for our date but I was scared to come out. I let out a sigh before going out of the bathroom. Forth smiled when he saw me the started walking towards me.

"Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

"Yeah." I said not trusting my voice.

He was about to say something else when the car arrived to pick us up. We got in and it was only the two of us. Another car arrived to pick Korn and Knock. We were led to a secluded area. There was a walkway and at the end was a table set at the beach looking very romantic. There were lights and wine and everything looked so good. As we were walking Forth stopped in the middle. I turned back to look at him and he grabbed my hands which surprised me. I couldn't stop looking at our hands.

"Beam." He called and I was afraid to look him in the eye but I did anyway. He looked so good standing in front of me.

"Hmm." I hummed for him to continue.

"Let's forget about everything for tonight. Forget your fears. I don't want to be just your friend for tonight. I'm not asking for a relationship or anything. I just want to spend the night with you and show you my feelings and you can show yours too. Just for tonight, just here. This will be our space where we can be together for a while without worrying about anything else. What do you say?" He asked and I looked at him shocked for a second.

"Okay." I said smiling at him and he did too grabbing my hand.

"Even if we don't see each other again after this I will cherish our memories here tonight. So let's make the most of it." He said. We walked over to the table and sat down. There were candles and roses and wine. Everything looked perfect. Forth was sitting across from me looking as hot as ever. He didn't let go of my hand they were intertwined at the center of the table.

"You look good tonight." He said and I felt my cheeks redden.

"I always do." I joked to lightened the mood. He let out a chuckle.

"That is true." He agreed.

They brought out our food and we ate while talking. I felt just like when we met. It's been a while since we were like this. As much as we tried everything at the house was a little awkward after our last date. When we were done Forth stood up.

"Let's dance." He said holding out his hand for me.

"Are you crazy?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Come on." He said and I shook my head standing up.

"There's no music here." I said and he shrugged.

"I don't care it was just an excuse to get you close." He said putting his hands on my waist pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Why do you want me close though." I said looking at his lips instead of his eyes.

"So I could do this." He said crashing his lips into mine. I pulled him closer if that was even possible. This felt too good. I bet I could kiss him for the rest of my life and never get tired. I melted into the kisses. I never wanted this to end. But eventually we had to pull back from each other.

"Your lips are addictive." He said.

"Stop saying nonsense." I replied even if I felt the same.

"Let's take a walk otherwise I would just kiss you here for the rest of the night." He said and I started walking even if I wouldn't mind just kissing him all night. He soon catch up with me and I noticed a blanket on his hand.

"I wouldn't have mind if we just kissed." I said. He grabbed my hand as we were walking.

"We still have time." He said. I looked over at the waves crashing.

"This looks like a nice spot." He said setting the blanket. I sat down first. I was surprised when instead of him sit beside me I felt him pulling me closer to him from behind. My back was against his chest and his chin rested on my shoulder. I looked at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"I need to say something to you. I know you don't want to hear it but I just have to." He said and I decided to look ahead instead of at him.

"Go ahead." I said.

"Ever since the first moment I saw you. When you stood beside me the first day waiting for us to be introduced. One look at you and I knew I had found what I was looking for. Seeing you for the first time and my heart started beating wildly and I thought wow I've never seen anyone like him before. Then you talked and just like that all my hopes were shattered. Then I saw an opportunity to get close to you and I took it. I just thought I will try my hardest to make him fall for me too and even if I don't achieve it at least I won't have regrets. It's not that easy though knowing you at least had feelings for me but didn't want to be together. I respect that though it's your choice. But still I just need to get this off my chest I need to say it at least once more. I love you Beam." He said and my heart started beating so wildly I felt like I could have a heart attack any second.

"Forth." I said turning to him but he shook his head.

"You don't have to say anything. As I said I'm being selfish today. I needed you to know." He said and instead of responding I just kissed him again.

The time we spent on the beach felt special. For a little while I got to see what it would be like if we were together. I was happy and it was all that mattered. On our way back I was resting my head on Forth shoulder out hands intertwined.

"Thank you, for tonight." Said Forth.

"I should be the one that's thankful." I said and he just smiled.

When we got out of the car he hugged me tightly and I returned it. He gave me one last chaste kiss before we went into the house.