I want you for myself (part 3)

Beam's P.O.V.

Today was the last day I was coming with Phana to the rehearsal. Tomorrow finally was the moon competition. I've actually had fun in my time here thanks to Forth. But since I now know his name I'm guessing he is focusing back on Wayo. Too late anyway even if he had a slight chance Phana and Wayo are almost together. Phana is just waiting until tomorrow to ask him to be his boyfriend. As I settled in my usual table I glanced around. I saw Forth talking with Wayo and Ming once again and I shook my head. He shouldn't have wasted his time with the name thing. Maybe just maybe he could've had a tiny chance. But oh well I guess it works out. I turned my attention back to my book until I heard a cough. I looked up to see him.

"Beam." He greeted me and I rolled my eyes.

"Forth." I said turning back to my book. However I wasn't expecting him to sit down as usual. I looked up again tilting my head.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You hurt me really. I thought we were friends." Said Forth and I let out a laugh.

"Something like that." I said teasing him and he glared at me.

"You don't want to admit it but I know you enjoy my company." He said.

"As if." I replied and this time he laughed. "Don't you have anything better to do?" I asked.

"Let me think about it?" He said pretending to think for a few seconds. "I guess not." He shrugged.

"Go and try to steal Wayo even if it's a lost cause." I said dismissing him.

"Can't I lost interest." He said and that caught my attention.

"I just saw you talking to him a few minutes ago." I said confused.

"Jealous hmm I like it." He said and I hit him.

"I'm not! I just happened to see you." I said and he raised and eyebrow.

"Sure, whatever you say. Don't worry I'm giving you permission to get jealous." He said and I hit him again.

"Forth you idiot!" I said glaring at him and he just laughed unbothered.

"Fine fine calm down. I surrender." He said raising his hand.

"You are capable of surrendering I wouldn't have guessed." I said sarcastically.

"Only for you." He said and winked making me hit him again and glare at him.

"Keep hitting me too only you are allowed to." He said making me stop my hand mid air while I was about to hit him. I was frozen for a second and he took that opportunity to kiss the palm of my hand.

"Forth! You are even more annoying today how could that be possible!" I said exasperated. I looked at his wide ass grin and sighed. "Don't even answer if you say some stupid shit again I'll strangle you."

"Kinky I like it." He said and I facepalmed. Guess I walked right into that one. I just glared at him deciding it was time to shut my damn mouth. "I'm waiting." He said leaning his head closer to me. I stopped him with my hand glaring at him for what felt like the million time today.

"Stop it." I said and he laughed. Then he turned serious for a second.

"Honestly though you are probably the reason I'm here every day. I don't enjoy the competition or coaching the freshmen. So I'm not much help just here because I have to be. So if it wasn't for you I probably would have stopped coming." He said and I looked at him surprised.

"I guess it's kind of the same for me. I mean I was here for Phana but he doesn't need me. He barely notices I'm here. But I've had fun bickering with you." I said answering him like a normal person for the first time and he smiled.

"Wow you can be nice too." He said and I was back to glaring at him.

"Don't you have any more friends to annoy." I asked.

"Oh I have a ton. I just like messing with you the most." He said.

"Shocker." I said turning back to my book. Which he closed and stole from me.

"Forth." I said in a warning tone.

"Beam." He said grinning.

"Give it back." I said annoyed.

"Pay attention to me! I came to talk to you and you are focusing on your book it's not fair." He said.

"I need to study."

"You can study later. Let's go get some food I'm hungry." He said and I contemplated it. I know he's not gonna let me study anyway so might as well get some food.

"If you're paying." I said and he shook he's head.

"Cheap bastard fine I will pay let's go." He said and I laughed standing up to follow him. I completely forgot about Phana and that Forth was supposed to help him. Oh well he wasn't doing much anyway he was mostly bothering me while Phana did everything. Not much of a difference I bet he won't even notice we left. I followed Forth to the parking lot. He walked to a bike beside my car.

"Where are we going? I will meet you there." I said and he turned to look at me confused for a second.

"What do you mean? We are leaving together." He said and I shook my head.

"This is my car. I will drive." I replied.

"Just come with me it will be faster." He said and I shook my head.

"Nah I'm good."

"Are you scared?" He said and I glared at him.

"Of course not."

"Then prove it." He said handing me a helmet.

"I don't have to prove anything."

"That's what someone who's scared would say." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Ah you stupid idiot. I don't even know why I listen to you." I said grabbing the helmet anyway.

"Because you know I'm right." He said and I started taking the helmet off.

"No, no just kidding. Jeez can't even joke." He said with a smile.

"Let's just go." I said and he got on the bike obediently. I got in behind him and we left.

A.N.

Wow me updating regularly again? What a shocker hahahaha. Anyway I hope you're enjoying! This one's been fun to write. I joke like this with one of my coworkers so that's where my inspiration is coming from. Anyway stay safe everyone and I will see you all on the next chapter!