Fall for me instead (part 12)

Beam's P.O.V.

I was already dressed for the date and I still haven't figured out what the hell did I say yesterday. Forth wasn't budging either. I swear I have asked him like a thousand times already. He hasn't answered once. He just keeps saying you will remember which is starting to piss me off.

"Don't tell me he still hasn't told you." Said Yihwa sitting down beside me. Sammy came with her.

"He hasn't." I said annoyed.

"Hey you are supposed to have fun tonight you can't be in a bad mood." She said.

"Yeah tell that to Forth he's the one who put me in a bad mood." I pouted and she laughed.

"Maybe you're not thinking hard enough." Said Sammy and I glared at her. "Just kidding." She said raising her arms in defeat.

"Let's go over this one more time. You were babbling nonsense in the car. Then when we got here he gave you a piggyback ride. You yelled goodnight and that's all that we saw. He carried you to the room didn't you say anything else on the way?" She said and it got me thinking.

"Hmm I remember laughing and then..." I said trying to think. They were both looking at me expectantly. "He said that I was drunk." I said disappointed.

"Then what?" Asked Sammy. I kept trying to remember.

"I called his name. I remember I was trying to stay awake so I wanted to keep talking." I said slowly starting to remember. Then it hit me. "Shit." I said turning to Yihwa scared.

"You remember! Tell us!" She said excited.

"Oh God no." I said. I made a fool of myself.

"Tell us we need to know." Said Sammy.

"I told him I liked cuddling with him! And that I liked him! And I gave him a kiss on the neck! I even told him he was my favorite person here. Someone kill me please." I said embarrassed. Shit what did he even respond to that?

"Hey! I thought I was your favorite person here." Complained Yihwa.

"Not the time." I said.

"He still cuddled with you that night! He even picked you for the date. His response must have been good." She said.

"Right otherwise he would be avoiding you." Agreed Sammy.

"Hell nah I'm going to be the one avoiding him. I need to hide I'm not going on this date." I said standing up. As I turned to leave I almost collided against Forth who was standing there with his arms crossed.

"We are going on that date." He said in a serious tone.

"No, I'm not going! Take Yihwa." I said trying to go around him but he grabbed my arm.

"Don't! Is your solution always going to be running away?!?" He said and I stopped trying to run away. I just looked down.

"Beam..." he started to say but we were interrupted by the host.

"I hope you are ready we are leaving in five." She said and we walked to the car that was waiting for us outside. We didn't talk on the way there. We stopped in front of a park.

"We've rented some bikes for you all! We have also packed lunch for you. You can set up a picnic wherever you want here. We will leave you alone and pick you up in a couple of hours." Said the host and we nodded. After we got in our bikes we started pedaling. The view was great but I couldn't focus. I was trying to remember what Forth had answer to me. I am so stupid how could I tell him I like him when I'm not even sure I do. I was cursing myself when I stumbled into Forth and his bike almost making us fall.

"Pay attention to what's happening around you." He said and I nodded absentmindedly. I heard him sigh and I turned to look at him.

"Let's just set the picnic here or you are bound to just injure yourself." He said grabbing my hand and leading the way. I was surprised but still followed him. I let him set everything up.

"Did you remember everything?" He asked once we were settled. I just nodded.

"I think so." I replied.

"So what now?" He asked.

"Why are you asking me! I don't know?!? Why did you even bring me out on a date after? Is this a joke to you!" I said and his face fell.

"Just exactly what do you remember." He said.

"I told you I like you! I even cried because you didn't feel the same!" I said remembering something else.

"You did not cry!" He said rolling his eyes.

"I remember it!" I said.

"You got teary eyed before I could respond. I can't believe im saying this again. Beam, I have like you since the first time I saw you." He said slowly like he was talking to a toddler. It still left me dumbfounded.

"You what?!?" I yelled and he faced palmed himself.

"You are killing me." He whined. I tried to remember once again and finally everything came back to me. I gulped remembering how I wanted to kiss him but he said not like this. Shit I can't even deny it anymore. Drunk me already admitted I like him and wanted to kiss him.

"I remember everything now." I said and he nodded.

"Good." He said.

"Now what?" I asked looking at him confused.

"Now I finally get to do this." He said coming closer. Suddenly he was beside me and our faces were inches apart. "Can I?" He whispered since he was already so close. I could even feel his breath on my lips. I didn't respond instead I moved closer initiating the kiss. I was in total bliss. Never has a kiss felt this good. When he pulled back I barely gave him a chance to breath before I kissed him again.

"Should we talk about this?" Asked Forth between kisses.

"Let's just enjoy this for now." I said not wanting the moment to be over. After this comes the hard part and I don't know if I'm ready for it. So I planned on staying in this moment for as long as I can.