Fall for me instead (part 2)

Beam's P.O.V.

I groaned sitting down on the bed. I looked around and I was alone and had a killer headache. I usually don't drink this much. I don't know how I'm going to even stand up. I'm sure I look like shit too and there's cameras everywhere. As I laid there contemplating life I was startled when I felt the bed dip.

"Good you're alive." Said Forth.

"I really wish I wasn't." I said. The words somehow making my headache stronger. He let out a laugh and I felt it piercing to my whole skull. "Not so loud please." I mumbled softly.

"Sorry, here take this. Everyone's up already we had breakfast without you but I saved you some." He said handing me some pills and I slowly sat down to take them.

"Why are you being nice to me? I thought you hated me after last night's conversation." I asked confused. After we talked before being introduced we didn't say a word to each other the whole night. He shrugged.

"I would've done it for anyone here. You just happened to be the one person who couldn't handle a hangover here." He said casually.

"You're way to nice it doesn't go with the way you look." I said and he laughed making my head hurt again.

"Don't be fooled. I am nice most of the time but I can send you to the hospital in a heartbeat if you act like a jerk." He said nonchalant and not gonna lie I was impressed. That's more like the person I imagine him to be. A troublemaker.

"I don't doubt it for a second." I said and he just smiled.

"Eat this and get changed after. You look like shit and people are going to watch this." He said before standing up and leaving. I quickly munched on the food before taking the plate to the kitchen. After I quickly made my way to the changing area. Here there were no cameras thankfully. I put on some swimming shorts and a floral button up with the buttons open. I grabbed my sunglasses and flip flops before heading out. I could instantly see most of the girls by the pool. I spotted Forth talking with Yihwa I think it was I smiled at him before I continued walking. They were sitting alone on a couch away from the other. Seems like he already found the one here. I continued walking and by the Pool I managed to see Mint and Pufai talking already with a drink on their hand.

"Hey girls!" I said sitting down on the edge of the pool.

"Look who's finally awake." Said Pufai and I smiled.

"Had one too many drinks yesterday." I shrugged.

"We know, you were the first one to fall asleep yesterday. You were super drunk." Said Mint and both her and Pufai laughed.

"I usually don't drink that much. But we were having fun yesterday." I said.

"I didn't think that would be your definition of fun." Said Mint playfully. Heck yeah this was my chance.

"Maybe tonight I can show you my real definition  of fun." I said giving her my best smile and she blushed. That's a good sign.

"We'll see." She said coming closer to where I was.

"We'll that's my cue to head out." Said Pufai but none of us responded. After that I spent the whole day talking and flirting with each other. If one of us left the other would come looking for the after a while. It was a done deal. This is what I came here for. During lunch I noticed Yihwa was kind of flirting with Cho but Forth seemed unbothered. I shrugged that's none of my business anyway.

When the night came after we all had dinner we sat down together at the bone fire. During the day we were all scattered around the house in groups that constantly changed. I talked a bit with the guys and some of the girls but most of my time was spent with Mint. It was definitely a fun bunch Yacht was the funniest for sure. We were dancing and drinking it was fun. When it was getting late I decided to make my move.

"How about we head out." I whispered in her ear.  She smiled at me seductively and didn't respond just grabbed my hand dragging me away. I heard the guys cheer as they noticed us leaving. We headed upstairs to one of the individual rooms. There were no cameras there. As soon as I closed the door we were kissing and a few moments later we were in the bed naked.

I woke up feeling content last night was good. I'm hoping the whole summer will be filled with fun. I carefully got out of bed and stretched. I walked into the bathroom to freshen up. When I got out I noticed Mint was already awake.

"Morning." I said.

"Good morning." She said rubbing her eyes.

"I will head down first for breakfast." I said and she nodded.

"Sure I'll join you soon." She said.

With that I walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen. It seems like everyone was waking up. I noticed Forth and Korn looked like they've been up for a while. They both had a plate of half eaten food already. Forth was sipping on his coffee while knock talked. Yihwa was already dressed and grabbing some food. Sammy and Pufai looked like they just woke up and were headed to the bathroom. I sat down next to Pern Pleng who was already sitting at the table. We were talking when Mint came over and sat beside me grabbing my arm. I looked at her and smiled. She however didn't hesitate before giving me a kiss in front of everyone which I didn't mind.

"I thought you had gotten breakfast for me too." She said and I looked at her confused. I said I will meet her there not save her food. Specially since it's still early and there plenty left. I just shrugged.

"Sorry didn't think about it." I responded truthfully.

"It's ok we can share yours." She said and I looked at her confused. Why is she acting so clingy? I'm not her boyfriend.

"Mint..." I started to say but she cut me off.

"Just kidding I will go grab some food. But you better not let anyone else sit beside you." She said and I noticed her glaring at Pern Pleng who looked annoyed. I looked around the table and no one seemed to be paying attention except for Forth who looked amused and had a smirk on his face. I gave him a questioning look and he just shook his head while still smiling and turned his attention back to Knock. I gulped something feels wrong here. Did she get the wrong idea? Did Forth noticed too and that why he was amused? It couldn't be right? Mint returned with a plate of food and sat down beside me. I was still lost in thought when she poked my shoulder. I turned to look at her and she wanted to feed me a strawberry. I complied talking it in my mouth.

"How about we spend the day today at the pool." She said resting her head on my shoulder. I gulped. She definitely got the wrong idea. I'm fucked.

"I'm still tired I think I will take a nap after breakfast." I said and she pouted.

"Come on I want to go to the pool with you." She whined and I gulped. Yep I'm definitely fucked. I thought we were on the same page here. She's definitely going to hate me soon I thought.

A.N.

I will try to update again later today since I think I will have some free time! But for now this is all! Hope you enjoy!