Is it love? (part 7)

Beam's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling dejected. Forth wasn't in bed with me this time which made me sad. I looked at the window and it was still raining I sighed not getting up. Stupid Forth he shouldn't have rejected my kiss. Shouldn't I be glad though? No I don't think so! He should want to kiss me isn't he in love with me? Ugh I'm not even making sense right now. It was a while before Forth came in again. I just looked away from him.

"Good morning." He said like nothing happened.

"Morning." I replied not looking at him but scrolling on my phone. He sighed sitting down next to me on the bed.

"Are you mad at me or something?" He asked and this time I looked at him.

"Very." I replied coldly.

"Why thought?" He asked and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"How can you ask me that you idiot." I said hitting him with the pillow. He grabbed my hands stopping me from moving letting out a sigh before talking.

"Beam listen to me. I'm not going to let you kiss me. Let's just leave everything in the past my confession, you trying to kiss me us being mad. Let's just forget this mess and enjoy our time together. I'm ok with you acting like before. I'm glad we stopped being awkward. But I don't want your pity love " He said turning serious.

"It's not." I said but he shook his head.

"You don't have to explain yourself. As I said it's all in the past. Just don't do it again ok?" He said and I nodded sadly. I guess if we are back to being friends like before then I don't have a reason to anymore.

"Ok then." I said smiling at him.

"Let's go have breakfast then. I saved some for the both of us you woke up late today." He said and I nodded standing up.

"Thanks for waiting for me, you know I don't like to eat alone." I said following him downstairs.

"Finally you wake up." Said my mother when we entered the kitchen. I just smiled sheepishly.

"I was tired plus this weather makes me want to sleep all day." I said and she shook her head.

"As always. Anyways the games are canceled too today." She said and I nodded.

"I figured." I said. She left the kitchen.

When we were almost done eating someone entered the kitchen. I didn't recognize him so I just continued eating. I was surprised though when Forth started talking.

"Wayo? What are you doing here?" He asked and I looked up. They know each other?

"Park invited me. He said they were hanging out here for the summer and mentioned you were here too. I figured I'd come since it's been a while since the last time I saw you. I mean all of you." He said and Forth nodded excitedly.

"Uh who is he?" I said and Forth turned to look at me.

"Wayo! I met him at camp last year. Remember we only stayed a month here because you wanted to go on a trip with your other friends Phana and Kit. Well I decided to go to camp and so I joined Park and Lam for the rest of summer." He said and I nodded slowly.

"Oh ok." I said. He turned to continue talking with Wayo and I focused on my food.

"Did you have breakfast already?" Forth asked Wayo. I was silently listening to their conversation now.

"Yeah I had some coffee before coming here." He said.

"There's not any food left but you can have mine." Said Forth offering his plate and that made me look up. Forth doesn't like to share food. He barely does it with me and it's because I nag him.